LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College parents (private with hya123)

Baby_James

Hailey knew but the way he sucked his thumb they were starting to bother him. She got an ice pop out the fridge and brought it up to his mouth so he could suck on.
" that will make you feel so much better baby"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey picked up the ice pop. She smiled when he held the basket ball up. " yes dada plays ball. We can watch him play late " Hailey said picking up Liam. She turned the tv on to the basketball channel.

Although still a baby basketball is one of the few things that can make Liam stay still as he always thinks he's watching daddy play. He crawls over and sits right in front of the tv. After a while he started to get tired from being awake so early and fell asleep on the floor

Liam started to wake up a bit later in a better mood after getting a nap he yawned as he had drool on his shirt as he saw his mommy working he started to crawl around making his way to the bathroom and started playing with the toilet paper and giggling

Hailey goes to his room and checks on him. " Liam mama is not happy you threw a tantrum. So now you will get no apple juice during lunch " Hailey said. Liam loved apple juice especially at lunch when he ate.

Liam did get happy when he saw French fries as he started to eat slowly and hold his soppy cup in the other but he accidentally dropped his cup as water spilled over the floor "uhh oh" he mumbled as he went back to eating

James gets ready as the game starts and he only thinks about how the sooner he gets the game over the faster he can get home to Hailey and Liam

Liam finished with his food and playfully banged on the tray with his empty plate like it was drums as he babbles and tryed to sing to some made up. Liam being louder than normal as he also began to grunt a little and fill his diaper as he sat in his high chair

Hailey was in her phone when Liam started to grunt. " Liam you need to learn how to use the potty " Hailey said she waited until he was done then went to go change him.

" you need to use the potty "