LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College parents (private with hya123)

Baby_James

James and Haiely met freshman year of college and it was love at first sight. James a star player on the basketball team and Hailey was his tutor for his biology class. It didn't take long for them to start dating and they've been together ever since. Sophomore year though Hailey was shocked to find out she was pregnant and now James and Hailey are parents to a very active 18 month old boy Liam.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey groaned she was not happy to be up at 3 am for the fifth night in a row.
" why can't teething be over yet " Hailey said. She got up and went to go a cold teething ring and some pain medicine plus a bottle. She walked to his nursery and spooned his medicine in his mouth then gave him the bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was still being restless even as he drank his bottle his mouth really bothering him from teething as he cried more and held his arms up wanting out of his crib as nothing really felt calming or soothing to him. He also was missing his dad but was only a baby so couldn't say all these things

Hailey fell asleep for 10 minutes more then got up. " now I'm awake " Hailey said.

Hailey fell asleep for 10 minutes more then got up. " now I'm awake " Hailey said.

Liam smiled when he saw Hailey sitting up in bed and he crawled in her lap sucking his bottle as he held up his toy for her

James woke up unable to sleep. He always worried when he was away wanting Hailey to be ok and worried Liam would forget who he is. Even though it was 6:30 james text Hailey good morning like he always did when he was on the road "good morning sweetie, hopefully you're still asleep right now and so is Liam

Liam got bored and slowly climbed off the bed and slowly waddled off even though it was early he was ready to start the day. The orajel was still working too so he wasn't bothered by the teething.

james text Hailey "I have to run but make sure you give Liam a hug and kiss for me ok"

Hailey watched Liam eat his food. She drank her coffee. She wanted to take Liam for a walk today but didn't want to be crank. She went to his nursery to get him dressed.

" how do you teeth feel"