LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College parents (private with hya123)

Baby_James

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liam woke up and crawled around and nudged James to wake up and James yawned and carried Liam to the kitchen smiling at breakfast and coffee "hey something smells good" as he kisses Hailey's lips and her stomach and Liam sucks his pacifier and yawns slowly waking up as he waves at Hailey

James helped get Liam in his high chair and sat down at the table to eat as well. "So when should we tell little man he'll be a big brother?"

Liam taking his pacifier out and starting to eat and looked around for his missing bottle "baba mama?"

" oh I don't want to tell him yet he won't understand so we will just wait. " Hailey said. She got up and gave Liam a sippy cup.

" baba is in the trash " this morning Hailey literally got up and threw all his bottle in the trash. So James couldn't sneak and give him one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liam saw all his bottles being thrown away as he was in shock and thought he had done something wrong "NOOOO!!!" As he kicked and screamed from his high chair screaming and crying right away

james looking at Hailey "I didn't realize he liked his bottles that much" James not acknowledging Liam wanting him to tire himself out

"Ok just let me know, I want to spend as much time with you guys as possible" as he kissed Hailey and Liam goodbye and kissed Hailey's stomach too before getting his bag and leaving.

Liam at his breakfast and waved bye bye before mushing and playing more with his food

Liam held Hailey's hand and todsed bread to them "here duki..." he said softly as he giggled watching them eat as he tugged Hailey's hand wanting to get a little closer. Liam was always fascinated by animals mostly because he's been obessed