LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Booster Seat for car?

BabyGirl T

My Partner/Mommy and I have had this conversation before and I wanted to ask about it here. When I go places with my Mommy I am always seated in the back seat of the car like any 2 year old would be. My question would you think there would be a booster seat for an average sized 5'7" 135-140 pound girl?

25 minutes ago, BabyGirl T said:

My Partner/Mommy and I have had this conversation before and I wanted to ask about it here. When I go places with my Mommy I am always seated in the back seat of the car like any 2 year old would be. My question would you think there would be a booster seat for an average sized 5'7" 135-140 pound girl?

• Thanks 1

In my home city there are at least 2 stores selling car safety seats for adults needing those. There is another store selling AB supplies including especially childish cae seats for older kids, teens and adults.

Back in 1991 months before I married Don that is where we purchased the safety seat I sometimes us when we go places in our camper van. By the way, that also has an efficient changing table.

I am rather small and I will ask Mommy to take me to the store to try some Booster Seats maybe next week. I would enjoy having one with a harness type belt that secures me in as well as a space where I can keep my Sippy Cup and Animal Crackers or Fish Crackers. Mommy hates when I make a mess with them and then get squished all over the back seat. She also hates when she is driving somewhere as I always drop my Sippy cup on the car floor which leads me to whining.

With your Height you should be fine with a booster seat as well as your weight. They have booster seat that even 12 and even 13 year old tiny girls use that haven't reached the standard regulations for just using the regular seat beat. So I think you should be able to find a booster seat, but most likely not a baby car seat. I am really small(several inches shorter than yourself and run about 110 lbs and I only fit

On ?9?/?17?/?2017 at 3:23 PM, BabyGirl T said: