LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

time for a change

While I was outside for a bit my wife made some changes to our house.

Gone were all of my clothes except a few suits, sneakers,shoes

Gone were all of my underwear

Gone was all of my hygiene products and replaced by baby products , baby powder, lotion, wipes, diapers, baby shampoo, baby soap and wash

A lock was placed on the bathroom door

All of the cups were gone replaced with sippy cups.

Gone were all of my food from the refrigerator and replaced with baby food

Just how are you supposed

• Like 1

Even that may cause oral and dental problems in the future

It certainly isn't a good thing. For me when I am at my regressed age which is during all the time for Breakfast and Dinner and on the weekends for Lunch Mommy always makes sure I have a good nutritional meal that a 2 year old would like. For breakfast I mostly have Cheerios Cereal and then some sort of fruit like oranges or apples. For lunch my biggest yummy is Grill Cheese Sandwich and I usually have applesauce with it. I love that. For dinner Mommy and I almost always have something different. She has more of an adult meal while I like Mac & Cheese/French Fries/Mashed Potatoes/Tater Tots, Chicken Nuggets/Corn Dog Nuggets/Hot Dogs/Spaghetti/Pizza,Chicken Patty, Veggies are yucky but I always have one because Mommy know best, and a fruit. All my meals I drink Milk at. During the day in my sippy cup I can have Orange Juice/Apple Juice/Cranberry Juice or Milk. That is my diet when I am at the regressed age of 2 which is the majority of the time and it has worked for both me and Mommy.

No ketchup sandwich?

When you are anywhere between 2 and 9 it is. After tha, along with mustard sandwiches, it is hard to take