LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dominent Men getting Their Diaper Changed

rusty pins

There are 2 sides to every coin. I like to think I am an alpha male in the eyes of society. I work hard to provide for my family, serve in the military and like to do most of the "Guy" things like fishing, hunting, or going to sporting events. That being said, with all the societal expectations put on genders, it is nice to have an understanding with my wife that we don't let society dictate what goes on in our bedroom. Letting her change me helps me keep my emotional health in balance.

• 4 weeks later...

I would be very embarrassed and humiliated if she would agree to it though. Not because of the action but her reaction. She is well aware of this fetish and wants nothing to do with it but as long as I keep putting her to bed happy she doesn't mind. If she were to agree to it then I would be very selfconscious.

• 8 months later...

I am a dominant and confident man on the outside and have a very successful career.  Underneath my clothes and on the inside I identify myself as a sissy lil girl.

My wife is definatly the boss in the bedroom and we enjoy many exciting fantasies together to include chastity and cuckolding.

When I get home from a day of being dominant I get put back in my place when I lay down on my diaper pad with my legs up in the air awaiting for my wife to change me.  (This is of course when she is in the mood to do so).

My Wife diapers and changes my wet diapers, she also spanks me for being naughty, I will change other guy's wet diapers too, also will spank you to for being naughty.