LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

have you ever been or would you ever go to an AB/DL camp?

Chris24

On 5/20/2020 at 2:17 PM, XyXy said:

I went to one in my 20's. I was by far the youngest, and it was... awkward.

I echo that sentiment. Whenever I'm at kink events I'm the youngest person in the room and it's awkward. Like, it's just hard to feel comfortable in a space when everyone else is in a totally different phase of their life. I've found that it's less of an issue at large events because there tends to be a younger cohort that hangs out together, but it's the small events that are awkward. Granted, I've met some awesome people at these events, but it can be challenging to break the ice when the majority of people there are the same age as my parents.

3 hours ago, littleTomás said:

I echo that sentiment. Whenever I'm at kink events I'm the youngest person in the room and it's awkward. Like, it's just hard to feel comfortable in a space when everyone else is in a totally different phase of their life. I've found that it's less of an issue at large events because there tends to be a younger cohort that hangs out together, but it's the small events that are awkward. Granted, I've met some awesome people at these events, but it can be challenging to break the ice when the majority of people there are the same age as my parents.

Some events do cater more to 20-somethings.