LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

have you ever been or would you ever go to an AB/DL camp?

Chris24

If it was LG friendly or especially predominantly LG and I could get transportation

• 4 weeks later...

As part of a discussion a few years ago, I mentioned the LG camp that used to be at Rainbow Resorts, which cateres to atl lifestyles. Since that is in Pennsylvania. I suggested that a list be compiled of places like tha in different areast and kept as one of our resources (which probably means "Let Christine deal with that"). I was told by a number of people that "this should be left to Fetlife. they are better at it". Just why, I do not know. DD IS the premier AB place. I interpreted it as "we are too lazy to bestir ourselves". I see no sense in letting a predominantly BDSM place do better than us at something that should be our specialty. I think I will add

I would love to go to a ab/dl camp depending on what the main agenda was and what the exspectations where.

If it where just a bunch of adults who enjoyed wearing and using diapers or dressing up as a baby gathered to have a week of camping and fun being an adult baby or just running around in a diaper wetting and messing it if that is your thing to do, than yes I would love to partake in a AB/DL camp.

However if it's just a way to get together and have sex with total strangers, than no .

• Like 1
11 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I would love to go to a ab/dl camp depending on what the main agenda was and what the exspectations where.

If it where just a bunch of adults who enjoyed wearing and using diapers or dressing up as a baby gathered to have a week of camping and fun being an adult baby or just running around in a diaper wetting and messing it if that is your thing to do, than yes I would love to partake in a AB/DL camp.

However if it's just a way to get together and have sex with total strangers, than no .

• 1 month later...

yes but i think i would go in drugged cause im a little shy and have lots of anxiety around large groups of people but after I was there for a while I think I would come out of my shell and warm up to the people and probably have lots of fun I never want to go home

• 2 years later...
On 10/15/2017 at 2:45 AM, Kaliborio said:

I feel like I wouldn't go to an AB/DL camp. This interest tends to bring together very different people who may not be compatible.

Yes I agree some are deeper into it than others and those who are new may not enjoy but I wouldn’t mind a cosplay instead what about everyone else ?

It could probably be sectioned off into smaller groups by interest. When I was at DPF and here, there were plenty of little rubber girls

There would be opportunity to learn about places and new things

Daddy and I have met other ABs before and it just wasn't what we wanted. We prefer to keep our Daddy/little relationship between us. Too often when we've met other ABs they ask my Daddy to do inappropriate things or Daddy them which isn't ok. 

We just wouldn't find a camp a lot of fun and it wouldn't really add anything that we dont already have in our relationship.

• Like 1

While daddy and I have not been to ABDL camp, we had talked about going but never did, I have had ABDL/DL parties although not for a long time.  I loved when we had the parties but now things are different, we are just busy with life I guess.

• 3 months later...

Abdl camp sounds like a lot of fun.  The only problem is it sounds like it might be expensive. Plus on top of that I don't know where any would be here in Arkansas. If I could find one I certainly would go in a heartbeat

• 3 weeks later...

It would need to be LB friendly not necessarily all boy but one that recognized we may want to some things that nearly all girls wouldn't  and respects sometimes people like to have some single sex spaces even if we'd happily take part in say a sports day or  an arts and crafts session open to all.

I went to one in my 20's. I was by far the youngest, and it was... awkward. Everyone wanted to change me and I was shy. Wouldn't do it again. Why? I wear 24/7 and my partner also wears much of the time, so I am happy