LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Danni – My life as a living boy doll (re-post)

Les Lea

Another fantastic chapter. Danni will probably be getting some more girls clothes based in the reaction of his mom. Not that that's a bad thing either pretending is good and keeps you thinking more. I like how Julie turned her punishment around to and turned it into a fashion statement. I will be waiting for more.

I took so long getting to this today I actually got to read two chapters. I guess working 14 hours will make that happen. I was so pleased to see Danni take matters into his own hands. I also really enjoy how Danni will copy what Simon is forced to wear and make it seem like it should be normal and acceptable to be wearing something like silky plastic panties. He is a true friend. I guess now that I had two chapters to read I will be waiting for some time to get another. I will be ready for it though.

That was really unexpected but a fantastic new chapter. I think it would have been a little uncomfortable to be sleeping in the same room as a teacher. Then you did mention that she was pretty close to the family. Its a credit to your writing but I would actually like to hear those boys sing. Knowing that isn't possible I will settle for reading more.

It's wonderful that even with all the contention in the room Danni is still able to relax enough to sleep at such an early hour. While I am naturally cautious about James and his intentions, I still seem to want Danni to be able to enjoy the things he likes and I don't think James should be stopping that. In this case I think Janes is the one who needs to nake changes. I am looking forward to reading more.

That was such a sweet chapter. Danni still longs to be a little child deep down and his sister knows it. She knows that Danni still loves being taken care of and being diapered. I will be waiting for the next chapter.

Two new chapters. I was delayed by working the last couple of days. I loved the chapter and particularly enjoyed when Miss Simms opened up to him and told him she enjoyed babying him because she knew he liked it. I expect she will be visiting periodically if Danni does go to school there. I was disappointed that I was only allowed one like today and just used it. I will have more for this story though.

Another fantastic story has come to an end. With this one I wish you had gone just a little farther just to get a quick glimpse of Danni's life at school and knowledge of any more opportunities to be dressed up. I really enjoyed reading the story and an saddened to see it end.