LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DAYCARE for the summer.

fury

oh yes you're parents were very upset on the phone. they asked you be treated with special treatment. and we are a 24/7 daycare for kids of any age. now then you have a room all the ay down the hall go there and we will go from there ok.

as you look into the room there is a single dresser a tv with a sign saying do not touch. a twin sized bed with pink sheets and a pillow and a door on the other side of the room saying daycare room.

She glanced back from the front seeing that the receptionist was busy, and she walked into her room.

She sighed when she saw that the television said "Do not touch."

She left her bag on her bed and her rolling overnight case by the (closet)?

its mainly a rule we keep to make sure no kids try it. we never implement it. im sure youll be a good girl. and ill be back soon *they say as the leave the darcare and go off to do things* as they leave a girl approaches you*

"It's still a stupid rule," Bree muttered.

She walked across the room and sat down at one of the round tables with her bag, and then took out her homework to start it.

As she started to get ready to look at the first worksheet, a young girl about nine years old approached her.

"Where you from?" she asked Bree.

"I'm American," she said.

well go and change and ill think about what i should do. you have been a good girl so far*as they see you were trying to do your work* when you go change place your clothes that are wet on the bed so i can clean them. when you come back out ill let you know what i decide

(I would really like the diapers to only come after she poops her pants once, even if they believe she peed her pants, because pee can be cleaned up, but poopy panties is very hard to clean up).

Bree nodded and went to her room to go change her pants.

Her pants were soaked both in front and back.

(yeh im planning to say you cant go to the bathroom unless you ask first and im busy doing stuff and you keep having the kids make you look like you peed and ruin all of your shorts. then you have to wear a skirt. once you are in the skirt is when you poo and thats when youl be taken and diapered. )and yes they are) *as you change i clean up the room and put some juice and coocies on the table for you. *the girls at the same time knew where laxitives were and took some and as i walked away put laxitive chips on the cookie and went and played tryng to act innocent*

Bree walked back out to the table, and sat down again, in a different chair than the one that was wet earlier not trusting it.

She saw the cookies and juice and smiled and started to eat them.

One of the girls came back over.

"Are you still doing homework?"

"Yeah," Bree said angrily.

*i walk up to you as i had forgotten about telling you your punishment for the first time as i walk over i see your wet again. * well this seems odd and i dont think you would puposfull be peeing yourself. and i cant tell if your just wet or you peed. so bree for now just come tell me when you need to go potty ok. the only source of water the kids can get to is in their and i want to make sure you arent going in thier and doing this yourself and to rule out its not pee. itl also mean if you do go in their without asking i cat trust you so ill have to assume you are being bad. so no going without my say so. if you dont come to me and tell me you need to potty ill be very upset ok. now go change and leave you wet clothes o the bed.

*the tperson at the front desk looks at her* miss you need to stay in the daycare please. you cant be out here. also you have a lil wet spot on the front f your pants sweetie. i heard you were having issues. go head back to your room ok ill let your caretaker know you need them but go change ok.(can you describe what shell be wearing? and could one be a short skirt? id like it to be when he finds out he lifts up her skirt to show everyone what she did* (also panty color if its ok)

But I ... she looked down. She noticed the little wetness. "I'm sorry." And she went to her room to change out of her damp shorts and picked out a brown skirt to cover her green panties. Her top was a pink plain blouse.

"You told me to..." she started to explain that she wanted to go the bathroom, but just as she got to that point, she got a really pained look on her face, and then before she could really stand up, it started to slip into her panties.