LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How far have you taken the AB/DL lifestyle?

10 hours ago, diaperguy85 said:

"how much am i into it?" - im not particularly anything really AB, im definitely a DL.. the closest AB thing i can think of, is that me and my g/f play with her little stuffed piggy by making her dance, play, snuggle, do tricks, etc etc. it's mostly her, but i get in on the fun too! i don't like printed diapers, many printed clothes/onesies don't do anything for me (though i have found a few printed onesies that i think are cute and kinda want), binkies, bottles,

I am a Diaper lover and do not have any AB tendencies at all. I wear my diapers 24/7 and use them for their intended purpose only for number one that is. Over the years it has changed I used to wear only at night for I couldn

On 9/26/2017 at 10:33 AM, Babyqtboy said:

I am always willing to lend an ear but as I told someone else on here, if you think you think you need regular counseling you should definitely seek out someone in your area that you can see face to face. Keep in mind my field is trauma counseling. Also seeing someone is more beneficial than exchanging messages on the internet.