LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing in public

Walking around a Walmart parking lot in a T-shirt and diapers would be pretty exciting :)

Well speaking from experience going out in public in a diaper can be very exciting and exasperating, as you will get the rush your looking for walking around in public in just your diaper but others around you will not be as thrilled and may be the ruination of your otherwise great day. Sitting is a squad car in only a diaper is not exciting, and with social media the way it is today, I would not want to take the chance of a photo or vodieo posted on the inter web for all to see, it could ruin your chances at a otherwise normal life.

13 hours ago, Little baby boy said:

I have been wearing diapers for a while now and want to start wearing in public more often but wanted to know what are some things that are exciting to do when in diapers.

I assume you are wearing pants over your diaper?

I have been wearing diapers for about 4 years now and 99% of the time it is at home and it is something I want to change. So I think my Mommy/Partner and I are going to have a talk about having me wear them when we go out. I have only worn them a few times before and I liked it. I only work 20 hours per week at McDonalds and I wouldn't wear them then, but when Mommy and I go out I would want to wear them.

Upside to wearing at an amusement park, even if you ride something scary you don't have to worry about wetting yourself. I've been wearing 24/7 for several years. Never miss part of a movie or a concert for bathroom breaks.

I would suggest starting out slow in places that are crowded and of course with pants of the diaper. You will still be puffy from the diaper the even though you are not showing it off to the whole world and trust me I don't think you want to go there you will still feel good. Just take walks on trails, go on picnics to a secluded area in a diaper under your clothing or enjoy a movie at a theater in a diaper under you clothes.

• 4 weeks later...

My baby girl is in diapers 24/7 which includes when we go out in public. I would never just take her out though in a T-Shirt and a diaper or something that fully exposes the diapers. I also choose to tone down the girl clothing when we go out into public. When we go out into public she mostly wears Girly type T-Shirts or hoodies like Disney or MLP, Care Bears and then for pants it is mostly jeans or leggings. The leggings are good because even though they are neutral they do show off the diaper underneath quite well. When she is out she does still act like my baby girl always holding my hand and I also carry her diaper bag with me just in case.

When I was in my early 20's I wanted the world to know I wore diapers and I did what ever it took to make sure those around me could easily tell I was in a diaper, from wetting it until it leaked, messing it in public places, making sure it stuck out above the waist ban of my pants, wearing bulky diapers under sweatpants, wearing opaque shorts so the diaper was easily seen.

Now at age 53 I no longer care if anyone notices my diaper but I no longer go out of my way to show it off.