LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Squishy and full

Poopoodiaper

So this morning my daddy(boyfriend) and I were home alone and i didn't have any class so he asked me if I wanted to be put into a diaper. I said yes. So I laid down on my bed and he put a diaper on me. We started relaxing and then we went out for lunch so I grabbed a pair of jeans. Mid way through lunch I really had to pee-- so I told daddy and he told me to hold it in till we got home. I tried my best to hold it in when we got home he took his pants off and took mine off and he told me to come hit on his boxers. "Baby girl I want you to sit here and pee your diaper". "Okay daddy" (it was only a pull up) I started to wet and it started to leak on his boxers. Then he told me to go lay down on the bed, so I did. And he put a bigger diaper over my right wet one. "Daddy why are you putting another diaper on me" he said "because I put a treat in your drink when you were not looking". After a while we were on the couch watching tv and I had the urge to mess. "Baby girl do you need to poo" -- "yes daddy" --" okay you know the rules, come sit on daddy's lap" I sat on his lap and he put his hand on the back of my diaper and felt me fill up my diaper with soft poo. Then I grounded on my daddy cock with a poo filled diaper and then he cleaned me up and put me in a new one, I'm currently laying down with him in a wet diaper--

Archived