LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The big happy family ( private)

Hya123

Grace woke up soaked and messy. She sat up in her crib and looked around and started crying out for mommy. She said, "mama mama." She wanted out of her crib

Ashley woke up and went downstairs. She saw her wife making breakfast and said, "good morning honey." She kissed her on the cheek. She then sat down and started to have some coffee

Hailey kissed Ashley then took her apron off. " you finish breakfast I'm going to get grace " Hailey said. She went upstairs to go see grace since she was usually up first. " hi baby you need to get changed and then go wake up your brother and sisters. " Hailey said changing grace then sending her out in the hall.

She then went over to Lexi. To change her and get her up for the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Can't remember my character name a I'm changing it to Lily.)

Lily woke up and headed downstairs, her Sofia the first pajamas slightly twisted since she tended to roll around a lot in bed. She dragged her hermit crab stuffie behind her, never letting it out of her sight, except when she'd have to go to school.

Hailey came back down stairs. She went over to Lilly and kissed her head. " hi sweetie. Would you like some apple juice " Hailey asked. She went over and got lily favorite cup out the cupboard.

Lexi followed her sister in Dans room. " sissy wook " Lexi said pointing to his table. " wets pway" Lexie tried to reach for it.

Hailey placed Lilly on the floor. She didn't like to baby Lilly the way Ashely did. " I'm going to check on the twins hopefully they woke up the boys " hailey said. Hailey walked up stairs and heard dan. " morning mom made breakfast. Is Luke up yet " Hailey ask.

Lexi put the tablet back. She wanted to get some food she was hungry. " weakfast yummy "

Lily smiled and accepted her sippy cup of juice. She was still pretty clumsy and accident prone, so she used a sippy cup to prevent messes all over. She frowned when she had to be set down but climbed up to the table waiting to eat.

Lexi waddles down to the kitchen. She goes over to Ashley and lifted her arms up. " upie " Lexi said.

Hailey walked over to Liam's beds. She frowned he wet the bed for the fourth night. " Liam before breakfast go shower " Hailey said. She went over to his dresser and started to pick what he wanted to wear.

Hailey wiped Liam's tears. " Liam stop crying it's not that big of deal mommy and I are just need to figure out how to stop this " Hailey said with a sigh.

After she done picking out Liam's clothes she goes to the bathroom to make sure he doesn't need any help.

Lexie was the trouble maker but never really meant to cause trouble. " humry " she said pointing to the table. She wanted some pancakes like her sister.

Hailey walked down the stairs. She went over to Ashley. " we need to talk Liam about something when he gets out the shower. "

Hailey walked over to Lilly. " do you want me to cut up your pancakes " Hailey asked her.

" actually I was planning on taking the kids to the park. " Hailey said as she helped Lilly some more. She kissed the top of Lilly head.

She walked over to grace. " grace Liam had another accident " she whispered so know one would hear.