LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Study says 40% sleep with a bear!

Well, I stopped sleeping with bears when I was like 10 years old and never tried even once since then, so I doubt it is true. Obviously won't brag around about this but I really do not think this is the case, they just don't sleep with bears. Probably girls are more keen on sleeping with toys so they will make a higher % of society, but definitely the number of 40% is not even remotely close to the truth. My wife doesn't sleep with bears, nor does her sister and to be honest nor does anymore I know, but maybe I just have a broken social circle.

Until you have interacted with a dolly; said her name, held her person-shaped body, run your hand through her hair, looked closely at her face, learned to read her expression and looked into her sparkly eyes and met the little person that lives in her, things you cannot do with an animal figure, you have not lived. A dolly is a doll who is loved and played with. There is just more human to her. You take her to bed with you and you just know she appreciates it: sleeping under the same covers and having her head on the same pillow as a "real" person and that her proper and rightful place is next to you is just such a thrill and joy for her. Dollies especially love those quick, light little-girl kisses on the cheek

3 hours ago, Hookedondiapers said:

The survey was commissioned by Build-A-Bear.

• 2 weeks later...