LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper pail

Slim27

So i had a experience the other day that i hope doesnt happen again but thankfully it was a friend that knows i wear. but anyways he came over to hang out and said it smells like piss in my room and realized it was the cloth diapers that i had sitting on the floor under some clothes cause my disposables are in a can with a locking lid i need suggestions if what would be the best thing to use to put my dirty cloth diapers in that will block the smell. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and sorry about the long explanation.

i saw a vid on youtube that recommends using one of those tall tupperware/tote things that people usually keep dog kibble in. thicker plastic, air-tight (or nearly) lid, and mostly inconspicuous. plus you can put in a scented trash bag and that'l help with odors too. i've had luck with the orange home depot buckets for my spent

• 1 month later...

WalMart has 5 gallon 'paint' buckets in a few different colors and white lids you can buy separately ;) I just set the lid in top carefully as it's a bugger to remove when you snap it on. For disposables half a box of baking soda in the bottom does the trick, and for cloth you can add water to that if you like. The real key to odor avoidance is taking care of business every 2-3 days before the odor becomes stale ;) There's more to diaper maintenance than just keeping yourself changed :whistling:

Bettypooh

• 5 weeks later...

I soak wet diapers in a bucket with water and colorsafe bleach (not chlorine bleach). Also, since I don't wear 24/7, I wash my diapers every day. Those that don't get washed are at least soaked in the solution, wrung out by hand and stored in a plastic bag until they get washed the next day. No problem with smell that I can notice even when I go out of the house and come back a few hours later.