LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another girlfriend story.

puddles

Hey everyone. I have a huge problem. Me and my girlfriend have been together for around 2 years now and I told her about my diaper thing around 1 year mark. At first she was shocked and then she slowly tried to understand it but now when I brought the topic up and said that I would like to try to maybe make it into a sexual kink which I have wanted for a longest time she went 180 degrees and this morning she couldn't believe it and said that it is not normal. We've been together for 2 years, but half of it she has spent time in china where she studies and I have been back home. She hasnt seen my in a diaper and the whole situation freaks her out. She said one time that this results in

34 minutes ago, smarti said:

She's gotta understand that a) this is not pedophilia and b ) this is a permanent part of you that won't go away. Otherwise you might have bigger troubles down the road, if you persist with the relationship .

What do you mean by bigger problems down the road?

My advice, which you can take it or leave it, is to be fully honest with her. Try your best to explain why this is a part of you and what it means to you. You have to be prepared to make a choice though, you can't force her to accept this or participate. If she doesn't want anything to do with diapers but still loves you and wants to be with you, can you respect that and keep your diaper life and your relationship with her separate? If not, it might be best to part ways because the resentment on both sides will tear you both apart down the road. This is both professional as well as personal advice. I have been married almost 20 years and have gone back and forth with my wife on the diapers. I am also a behavioral psychologist in RL.

• Like 2

This is very true. This won't work at all without lots of communication, and from both sides. It's not just about you telling her everything. It's also her opening up and asking questions. And vice versa. In a lot of cases the id and ego both play a role, at least with this type of sexual gratification. Often as a child it starts as impulsive and primal, just doing what feels good, but becomes integrated into ones' sexuality, personal identity

• Like 1

My first marriage came to a quick halt after I introduced my diaper desire to my wife, we where talking and she asked what the craziest thing I had ever done, I told her I wore a adult diaper while hunting, she was shocked to say the least, she asked where I got the diaper, I told her I bought them at the drug store, she asked how many, I told her a pack of 10, she wanted to see them so I went and retrieved the remainder diapers, she was not impressed, she asked me to put on , so I did. Again she was not impressed.

As I was still standing there she asked me why I would want to wear one, I said I liked how it felt when I pissed in it, the look on her face was not good. Like a fool I stood there and pissed the diaper, that was all it took she had made up her mind I was not the man she wanted in her life.