LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Life in Diapers
My name is Leah, I was born in 1967 to a loving mother and father. I am the
oldest of 3 kids. I have a brother Brandon and a sister Colette. Dad had a good job
with a major corporation and made very good money with his Union wages. The
first part of this story was relayed to me by mom as I can’t remember that far back.
From the time I was born until I was 3 Mom kept me in Cloth diapers and
rubber pants day and night. She tried to potty train me at 2 and I refused to connect
in my head my need to pee with the potty. I would ignore my need to pee until it
was too strong and would just come out on its own and I would not stop it. So
Mom gave up and kept me in diapers another year. Mom thought I was jealous of
my new baby Brother and this was my way to rebel. Being a girl I think mom
made the biggest mistake of all by buying cute pink pants to fit over my rubber
pants and I thought I looked adorable in them. I was a Deva even at that young age.
Mom then discovered Pampers around 1970. Other moms that had younger
children were talking about how good they were. Mom found a box of them that
were for bigger kids as well as the ones for toddlers as Brandon was 1 year old and
brought them home. Thankfully I have always been petite and so the baby diapers
for a 2 year old still fit me. At first it was odd, as these were not as thick but felt
really good and soft. The first time I wet the diaper it must have felt really good
because I did not seem to want to let mom change me. Mom said I made her chase
me around and said no mommy leave alone. Ha ha ha! Mom tried again to potty
train me at 4 years old and I took to it fairly well during the day, but at night I wet
the bed every night. By the time I was 5 mom had me in diapers at night, and on
weekends, and on trips to the store, vacations, the drive in theatres, restaurants etc.
When I started school, mom told the school that I wear diapers at night, and
sometimes have day time accidents. She told them if they see me dancing around
or holding myself to get me to the bathroom. She then handed them a box with my
name on it. In the box was a dry pair of pants and an entire pack of Pampers.
Mom told them if I did wet my pants, just put me in the Pampers put the dry pants
on me, and send the wet pants home with me. Well mom said 2 to 3 times a week I
came home in a wet diaper from school. This lasted clear through first grade also,
at home mom said I would completely refuse to use the toilet. My brother was also
not wanting to be potty trained so mom was used to changing diapers anyhow. I
remember in second grade several times sitting at my desk and all of the sudden I
had to pee. I was scared to ask my teacher if I could go to the bathroom because I
was shy and kind of introverted, the next thing I knew I felt my pee coming out of
me in my pants right there at my desk. I remember being sent down to the office
and they put me in a diaper under my dress or give me other pants to wear over the
diaper and sent me back to class with my panties in a plastic bag. I remember being
happy to be able to then not have to draw attention to myself when I had to pee, but
could just wet my diaper in class.
By 6th grade Mom had taught me to diaper myself and just packed a diaper in my
backpack and an rolled up pair of pants tied to the backpack hanging from a string
if I needed to change. I would get to school, and go through the morning in good
shape. My Gym class was in the morning so I was still in panties and then at lunch
every day would go to the bathroom and remove my panties and put on the diaper
mom put in the backpack. Then the rest of the day I would be diapered and could
wet myself as needed. When I got home from school mom would empty my
backpack, find my panties and comment on how impressed she was that they were
dry by the end of the day and would throw them in the wash. There was a couple
times I made it as far as the bathroom and peed my pants on the way into the
bathroom. But again the panties were thin and they did dry by the time I got home.
So mom did not seem to notice the difference. One Monday after school mom said
it is time to get you out of diapers. You're in the 6th grade. I complained and threw
a tantrum and cried and ran to my room. I did not want to. Mom would not take no
for an answer. She came to my room, laid me on the bed and took my wet diaper
off. She cleaned me up and put panties on me and sent me outside to play until
dinner was ready.
I remember mumbling to myself that I will just pee my pants I don’t care.
Thankfully she did not hear me or she would have given me a spanking for back
talking her. I remember this well, I went outside and the neighbor girl Lisa was
outside playing on her bike. She was in the 5th grade. She and I got a long well and
so I went down to her house on my bike and we started talking. She had a game
called Twister that I had never played before and so her mom sat on the porch as
we played the game in the yard. It was really fun and we were being silly and
laughing. Soon I felt I had to pee again and I tried to hold it but being that my legs
were spread way out on the game board and I was bent over backwards with my
hands under me, my belly was pushing hard on my bladder and my pee just came
out. I relaxed and let it all out in my pants and onto the game board. My friend said
Oh no Leah, you peed your pants. I said yeah so? It happens! Lisa looked at me
kind of puzzled and said, you're not upset? I said why would I be? It is just pee.
Her mom said, oh honey, you better go home and have your mom help you clean
up. I said no thanks, I will wait till mom calls me for dinner soon. Her mom said
really? You don’t want to go clean up now? I said no thank you mam. I want to
ride my bike now. Her mom took the game board and rinsed it off with the hose
and laid it on the porch railing to dry. My friend and I got on our bikes and rode
down to the end of the road which was only 5 houses. We stopped at the woods
that lined the road that our street tee’d into to and looked down at the river below.
My friend pulled up beside me and said so……..what does it feel like to pee your
pants? I said it feels good. It is warm and you stop having the pain in your belly of
having to go pee. She looked at me kind of interested. I said my mom lets me wear
diapers most of the time and it feels really good to wear diapers and wet them. My
friend laughed and said diapers? They are for babies. I got mad and demanded that
she don’t laugh. They are not just for babies. She said oh….ok, and looked down
at the ground. I could see she was fidgeting a little, and I said do you have to pee
now? She said yes I do. I said then just go. She said if I go in the house, I won’t be
allowed back out until tomorrow. I said no I mean pee your pants like I did. She
smiled and said really? You think I could? I said you wanted to know what if feels
like right? She said yeah I do...but.. I said but what? Do it, I demanded.
Then we can be pee pants twins I said. (back then my logic was not always what it
should be...Pee pants twins? Ha Ha) She said she really wanted to try it. I said I
won’t look, go ahead and pee your pants. I got off my bike and walked to the edge
of the rocks looking down at the river below. After some time she tapped me on
the shoulder, I turned and looked down to see she had done it. She was standing
there in pee soaked pants too. I said see, it is not so bad is it? She said no….it is
kind of neat o. I said I told you. I smiled and got back on my bike. She said I want
to try those diapers too. I said ok. We can do it. I said it is almost time for mom to
call me to eat, How about tomorrow I will sneak a diaper out of the house and put
it on you and you can try it? She looked at me and smiled and said…..sure, I can’t
wait. We headed back to her house, and her mom noticed right away that Lisa had
peed her pants. She said honey what happened. Lisa said I had to go pee and you
said if I came in I had to stay in. Leah and I were having too much fun and I forgot
and it came out. Her mom said ok honey. And walked her in the house. She looked
back at me and waved and winked at me. I smiled and waved back and headed to
my yard to play. Soon mom called me in the house, I went in, washed my hands
and face, and sat at the table. Mom never even noticed my jeans were wet, But
really they had dried so much it was hard to tell. I could tell because I was wearing
them. Brandon now 7 years old was being a pain at dinner talking, and being silly.
He and Colette were dressed only in a diaper and shirt as usual. During dinner I
had to pee again and I just let it out in my pants right there at the table. Soon my
pee was cascading off my chair onto the floor and splashing loudly. Dad said what
is that noise? I looked up and said I just peed my pants again. Dad was sympathetic
to me as I was his baby. Brandon said Leah peed her pants, Leah peed her pants.
Dad told him to stop it now! Mom said Leah…..what is wrong with you? Dad said
honey it is ok… Just let her stay in diapers until she grows out of this. Mom said
but she is in 6th grade now? Dad said he and his brother were in diapers into high
school. Mom said but that was at night for bed wetting….Dad said yeah, but it is
ok. What is it hurting? You have no mess to clean up, No laundry to wash, and she
is not hurting herself or anyone else wearing diapers. Mom said I did not think of
that. She got up, dragged me to my room and put me back in a diaper like I wanted.
Mom made me go down stairs, finish eating and then go watch tv in just my diaper
and a t-shirt. While mom was cleaning up the dishes, Lisa came to the door and
saw me sitting on the couch watching tv. She came in and then froze when she saw
me sitting in a diaper and shirt. I was a little embarrassed but then said see, this is
what it looks like. Lisa sat beside me and said...can I touch it? I said sure. She felt
it and said wow it is soft. I said yeah. And it is so nice to never have to go potty or
have to hold it. She was like, I want to try it. I said tomorrow I promise. She was
excited. She said my parents had to leave for a couple hours and asked me to come
play with you till they get back. Is that ok? I said sure. She grabbed our phone and
called her mom to let her know she would be at my house. She sat back down
beside me and watch tv with me. My mom came in and said oh, I did not know you
had company. Leah, go put some pants on. I said do I have to? Mom said yes. You
can only run around in your diaper when we don’t have company. I said ok, and
got up and walked past Lisa who was really focused on the diaper and how it
looked and sounded. I went up stairs and put on a skirt. I asked mom if we could
sit on the porch and she said yes, just don’t get dirty. Stay on the porch. So we
went and sat on the edge of the porch on the steps. Lisa said she liked peeing her
pants and might try it again sometime soon. I said she totally should...I said once
you see how you can wear a diaper and pee your diaper in a store, in school, in the
car and so on and no one knows it, you will want to wear them all the time too. She
laughed and said at school? I said yes, I wet my diaper at my desk every day. She
was like wow… She grabbed my skirt and raised it up. I said what are you doing?
She said I just wanted to see it again. I said soon you will be in your own.
Soon her parents returned and she went home. The next morning I had taken
one extra diaper with me to school hidden in the back of my pants until I got away
from the house. Then I put it in my backpack to give to Lisa. Thankfully that day
Lisa was wearing a long skirt and I talked her into meeting me in the bathroom at
lunch time. She did. And we locked ourselves into a stall, and I took out the diaper.
She was scared at first, but I helped her take her panties off and while she held her
skirt up, I put her in the diaper. I said now, you won’t have to take a toilet break
the next 3 hours until we get home from School. If you have to go, just let it out.
She was nervous.
I hugged her and said it would be ok. I put her panties in my backpack and said
she gets them back once her diaper is wet or at my house after school. She agreed
and left the stall. I then changed my panties into my diaper and headed back to
class. At the end of the day she was waiting for me at the corner to walk home. I
said well? She said she was so scared there was no way she was going to pee in it.
When the teacher gave us a bathroom break, I went to the bathroom but there were
no doors on the stalls in the bathroom we were in and I did not want anyone to see
me in a diaper, and I could not pull it down anyways because you put it on so tight.
So I decided I would just hold it until after school and make you take it off so I
could pee. But as the afternoon went on I started to have to go so bad it hurt. She
said I was sort of holding myself when people were not looking and I was bent
over at my desk. I was determined to make it to the end of the school day. She said
but the teacher called her to the chalkboard to work out a math problem for the
class, and when she stood up from the desk she started to pee. At that point there
was no turning back and I was so scared the diaper might fail. But I could not stop
it from coming out of me, nor could I squeeze my legs together or hold myself
standing there with everyone looking at me. She said I walked slowly to the front
of the class as the pee filled my diaper and worked out the math problem on the
chalkboard. She said it was so cool to be bad like that and pee in my diaper with no
one knowing it. She said it is still on and your right. It feels great. I said I know it
does, I wear them all the time, and I am going to figure out a way to stop wearing
panties at school too. I am working on a plan. We walked home and as we
approached my house Lisa stopped, leaned against a telephone pole and stood still.
I said are you peeing again? She said yep and grinned from ear to ear. I said
awesome. She said how come you did not have to pee walking home too? I said I
did it about 3 blocks ago while we were walking home. Wow, she said. I had to
stop to let it out. I said you will learn in time how to relax and let it out anytime
anywhere. I smiled and headed to my house.
She followed as she needed her panties back. I said Mom, Lisa is going to my
bedroom with me for a short time to work on a homework assignment real quick
ok? Mom said yes that is fine, also I bought a new case of diapers for you too.
They are in your room. I said awesome thanks mom. We headed up stairs. I took
my diaper off and put on a clean one. I took hers off and handed her the wipes and
her panties. She wiped herself off and put on her panties. I handed her another
diaper for tomorrow and she said you're awesome. She put it in her backpack and
said I must get home. I hugged her and off she went. Every day for a while she
would have me diaper her, and then I showed her how to diaper herself. I could not
supply her diapers every day for long, and soon we had to make it a couple times a
week. She and I became best friends and she would peed her pants walking home
sometimes if she was not diapered just for fun. Her mom was getting concerned so
I told her she better slow down on the pants peeing some. Her solution was to get
some pants from yard sales etc. to bring with her to school that she bought for a
dime from her allowance and then she would wear them and wet them, then change
in my garage. We would hose the pants out with the water hose and hang them in
my basement to dry until the next time she was in the mood to pee her pants again.
That worked a while until the pants really started still smelling like pee, and we
threw them out and bought more.
Fast forward to 1981. I was in 9th grade. I was back to panties during the
school day, but I would always go into the bathroom after school, and change into
a diaper to walk home. My brother and sister only wore diapers at night now, and
sometimes on weekends or road trips etc. I used to run and ride my bike a lot. I
was rail thin and could still fit into Pampers Overnight thick diapers, the ones in
the blue and white box, and that is what I would wear still at home, on weekends
all day, and holidays.
Dad would not support mom in wanting me out of diapers completely, and so she
gave up. They let me run around in diapers with the exception of at school because
then I was needing to undress more and wear skimpy gym shorts etc. for class.
Lisa at this point had a babysitting job and would buy her own Pampers and hide
them in her room. She could only wear them at my house, or when we went to the
mall or what ever. But we both would be diapered quite often. I remember one
time we went with a couple cute boys to a movie at the mall, we dared each other
to wear our diapers. So we did. The boys by the end of the movie actually said that
we were the first girls they had ever been out with who could drink a whole Coke,
and not get up once to go pee during the movie. They said you two must have
bladders of iron. We snickered and said we are tough like that. They had no idea
we were both standing there in soaked diapers under our jeans.
As the boys headed to pee again themselves, and then get us a pretzel I felt the
back of my pants and my diaper had leaked just a little. There was a tiny wet spot
on my bottom. I told Lisa we had better go change before we were in trouble. She
agreed and we took off for the bathroom to change into fresh dry diapers. The boys
had no clue. It was awesome.
I remember one trip the family took to visit some people who lived in
Tennessee. It was an 8 hour drive each way. My 17 year old Cousin Jennifer came
along with us. She had no idea I was still in diapers at 15 years old.
I remember dad being aggravated at her saying she had to pee like every 90
minutes on the entire trip. He said she should be wearing a diaper. She responded
with Ew gross, no way.. One time we were in the middle of the mountains on I-71.
Traffic was fairly heavy and she kept saying she had to pee, hurry. At this point
Dad was ignoring her as he was tired of hearing it. He said the next rest area is 40
miles ahead, and the hotel is 55. We are going to the hotel. She soon shut up and
then said God Damit…. My dad turned around and said don’t you ever use that
language around us. She started crying and said I just peed my pants because you
would not stop. I looked up from my book and there was a puddle of pee in her
crotch as she was still peeing. Dad said well, now at least we can make the rest of
the trip in peace, because your pants are already wet. We have one hour to go and
if you have to pee again before we get there, just pee in your pants again. It will be
ok. She was shocked but agreed it was better than suffering anymore. Dad said we
need to figure something out for you for the trip home because we are not going to
have a repeat of this. Mom said she would have a talk with her over the next
couple days and try to convince her of a better solution. Dad said thank you hun.
She looked at me and said how come you only had to go pee 2 times on this 8 hour
trip? I watched you drink 2 bottles of water and two Diet cokes? I said I don’t
know...diapers. She laughed and said, diapers. You guys are funny. I shrugged my
shoulders and went back to reading my book I brought with me. She annoyed me
anyhow, so I did not really try to be her friend.
Long story short, she would not agree to even trying a diaper, and so she had to sit
on bath towels with a plastic bag on the seat. Dad said he would only stop every 3
hours and she was to just pee her pants if she could not wait. She was furious, but I
can understand dads point. She did indeed pee her pants. Infact she was so mad she
said she would teach us a lesson and she refused to get out of the car until we got
home. She peed her pants about 5 times and then made mom and dad clean her and
the car up. Whatever……. she was a brat. We never really ever seen much of her
again. Her parents were mad at my dad for making their precious daughter pee her
pants.
Fast forward now to spring of 1985. I was getting ready to graduate finally. I
was now too big to wear Pampers anymore and found other adult diapers that I had
to put boosters I made from old wash cloths in to get the absorbency I wanted to
get me through the day.
I liked that they were reusable at least. I was no longer required to take gym class,
because I took cosmetology vocational class instead. This allowed me to wear my
diapers 24/7 now. The one thing I did notice is by the end of my senior year, my
bladder was so weak I would actually wet my diaper even when I did not want to. I
had totally stopped ever trying to hold it and now I can’t. Mom and Dad at this
point had already turned over the responsibility of buying my diapers to me and
they did not care that at 17 years old I was still running around in a diaper and shirt
in the house. It was my life now. Graduation day came and went. I walked on the
stage with a nice thick diaper under my gown. I wanted to go to prom but Dad had
a work related thing he had to do and we had to leave town the night before and
would not be back in time. So I had to turn down my offers to go from the guy’s.
There was one guy Mark who I really liked, and he kind of liked me. He asked me
out a few times and I accepted. Being that I was wearing a diaper, I knew it was
safe for him not to try anything with me. But on the third date he started kissing
me and it felt so good. He was then feeling my breasts and I did not stop him. I was
so turned on and really enjoying being touched and kissed, then I was of jolted out
of my love trance when I started to pee in my diaper. I stopped him and said look.
You need to know something. He said what? And kind of moved away from me. I
said…….I have a medical issue and I am not like other girls. He said honey, I like
you for you. I don’t care. I was happy with that response. I said well…..I am not so
sure you will still feel that way when I tell you. I was nervous as hell not knowing
how he would react. Part of me now wishing my Father would have sided with my
mom and got me out of diapers way back then. I said Mark….have you ever
noticed on our last few dates how I never ever had to go pee like other girls? He
said yes, but I was not going to say anything about it. I said well, there is a reason
for that.
He said yes, I know and I don’t mind. I said you know what? He said that you
have to wear diapers. My face turned a thousand shades of red and I got light
headed. My mind was thinking how did he know, is my diaper showing?
Oh….My ...God. ……...ok calm down Leah I said to myself….…..I said mark how
did you know? He said sometimes at school before lunch and at the end of the day
when I am talking to you at your locker you smell a little like pee when you move
a certain way. And one day you had on pants that were a little too tight and I could
see the outline of your diaper. I was embarrassed. He said but don’t worry. No one
really knows. I said how can you say that? If you know everyone must know? He
said I look for those things and that is the only way I knew….... And honestly at
that point I just had to find out for myself. I did confirm it for myself before I
asked you out the first time. He said you don’t smell like pee hardly ever or much
at all, but just when you have been in your wet diaper a long time and move in a
way that lets air escape the diaper. But it is ok. I said it is ok? He said I am into
diaper girls, and that is one of the many things besides your beauty that I am so
attracted to. He kissed me and reached down into the front of my diaper and I did
not stop him. I pulled my belly in so he could gain easy access to my pussy. That
night I lost my virginity to him and then after he held me for a while he gently
cleaned me up and put me in a nice dry diaper. He was pretty good at it too. We
dated for the next couple years then sadly drifted apart. He was my first love.
Lisa and I stayed good friends and still are. She now wears diapers 24/7 also
and we love to get together and hang out in our diapers. Sometimes we both just
run around my house in a diaper and shirt only. She is married with kids, so we
only get together every few weeks now sadly.
In my 20’s it was hard to find guys to date a diaper girl, but I kept trying and did
not get discouraged. I was not about to try to give up diapers now. It was not until I
was 29 that I met the guy I married. Fred was a great guy and even tried diapers
himself a few times but never got into it. We stayed married for 5 years and then
we drifted apart and I was divorced.
We had a daughter who I still keep in diapers just like me. She lives with me, and
we run around in the evenings and on weekends at home in our diapers, watch tv
etc. Later we got a computer and I found web sites for people who are into diapers
and adult babies, etc. I spent the next few months reading and learning and getting
to know people just like me who love to wear diapers. I now wear a lot of ABU,
DC Armor and Rearz cute diapers because they are so cute on me. At this point in
my life now, I am looking for a man in diapers who does not mind changing me
and taking care of me as I will him.

CDfm    96

Pretty interesting, I actually think she would have been better off getting potty trained and controlled her use of the diapers. She could still enjoy wearing her diaper and using it when she wanted. but if she had the ability to control her wetting then she could go without when she wanted to meet a guy. She could work on having the guy accept her diapers over time.

Good job on the story. Breaking it up more would make it easier to read and that much more enjoyable as well. 

2 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Pretty interesting, I actually think she would have been better off getting potty trained and controlled her use of the diapers. She could still enjoy wearing her diaper and using it when she wanted. but if she had the ability to control her wetting then she could go without when she wanted to meet a guy. She could work on having the guy accept her diapers over time.

Good job on the story. Breaking it up more would make it easier to read and that much more enjoyable as well. 

Thanks, Yeah I keep forgetting to go back and break it up into chapters. I did break one or two my stories into chapters. once you find them let me know if they are indeed better that way. :) I appreciate the feedback.