LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
omeye12

how to make a disposable diaper fluffy

omeye12    4

not sure if I have this in the right area but thought I would share this with others. After put them in the dryer for 1 min on tumble dry on low to cool heat. the one on the left is after it comes outDB9aO_BXoAAGD5X.jpg

sorry if I post this in the wrong spot 

bigbabyabdl    4

wish i didnt have to pay to use my dryer or i would try this

Firefly 35    7
21 hours ago, omeye12 said:

not sure if I have this in the right area but thought I would share this with others. After put them in the dryer for 1 min on tumble dry on low to cool heat. the one on the left is after it comes outDB9aO_BXoAAGD5X.jpg

sorry if I post this in the wrong spot 

This is the right spot, but wouldn't the diapers start getting all melted?  I mean, they are made of plastic.

omeye12    4

I been ask that a lot and that is why I do it on low to no heat for about a min to 2 min max. But I would start at like 30 sec to a min to see how they are doing 

thick_wet    1

ok i will test this theory tomorrow night

Haha interesting. Does it effect absorbency? I imagine the loosened pulp would be more likely to clump

MarkSmith    23

I imagine this makes your diapers crinkle more.  That is awesome.  My only concern is that it would cause the padding to break up and clump.

omeye12    4

sorry I did not get back to you diapered delight and marksmith . 1st it dose not hurt the absorbency any at lest not for me . 2nd it dose make them a bit more crinkle a bit more . And for  padding to break up and clump for me it did not do that. But I would start out with a min any thing over 2 min it will not make the any bigger. How ever give on how many you put into the dryer at once you may have to let them go a bit longer. Say if you do 6 or 8 it will take about 2 to 3 min to get them all the same way. I tend to check them ever min to make sure they are ok. They will be a bit warm but they will cool down fast and dose not seem to hurt them any.

diaperguy85    38

i gotta try this!! :D too bad i didnt see this earlier tonight, i would have done this before i changed for the evening!

I'm gonna have to try this one day and see how it feels, this could be a new thing for me.  Thanks for posting this.