LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All about me

Babyqtboy

Hi, Introductions are never easy for me, not because I am shy but very humble and modest. I am very out going and open minded. I love life and most people. I think I am intelligent and love to converse on almost any subject. I love music, broadway, and anything artistic. I love to read. I am a straight man in his late 30's. I am married with kids and my wife knows about my diapers and desires but no longer wants to participate. I am not looking for a mommy but just friends whom I can be myself with. I will talk to other guys but please nothing sexual. Anything anyone wants to know just ask

To answer the first question, I am not sure. I told her about my fetish a few weeks into dating. She said she wanted to try it. At first it was often and she seemed to enjoy it or so I told myself. She was definitely a mommy to answer the other question. I don't think she ever disliked it but at the same time I don't think she cares all that much for it. I believe the main factor was we had kids; changing my diapers was no longer fun for her because she took care of the real babies all day for 13 years. I hold out hope that she will participate again once the kids are growing up, which isn't too far away. I probably should have mentioned I have been married for almost 20 years. To answer your last question, I am from central NY near Syracuse

Hey, that's very good that you have an understanding wife - that's very important, because trust me - nowadays not many women or people in general are understanding. My wife is understanding too, although I wear diapers due to medical conditions so I'm forced do it, but even if I wasn't I'm pretty sure she would be understanding - because this is the type of women she is. I asked her to wear diapers with me and try this fetish, but she openly told me she doesn't like it so I never asked her again. That's one of the traits that I love in her as well, I love open and honest people. I don't hide my diapers from the world - maybe I feel more secure than you because I actually have to wear them, but self-confidence and focusing on yourself is something that wasn't granted to me either. I've been struggling with hiding this thing quite a lot in the past, so if you feel strong enough you can try being more open to society about it as well.