LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What places have you used your diaper in public? I wanna try some new things out

I wear diapers 24/7, I wet and mess my diaper with no control of when it happens, which means I will mess my diaper when at a mall, at the store buying food, even when I'm at the doctors office.

The thing to do is if you mess your diaper in a public place, remove yourself as quickly as possible and change your diaper.

Now with that being said, not all public places require such actions, such as being on your boat on a lake, hiking the back trails, fishing along a river, or hunting in the deep woods as there is little chance you will come across another to offend with the smell omitting from your messy diaper even if you yourself can not smell it.

• Like 1

I wee my nappy every day wherever I like, best I find is to do it whilst talking to customers. I am a meter reader and go in people's houses very often. I just love weeing and knowing that the customer's haven't a clue what's happening. As for pooing I often poo my nappy whilst driving.