LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
graceissocute667

Little are accepted and loved (private with lillybaby)

Mya looked over at Ashley. “ same here what are we going to do. I think the kids should go to daycare so we can get a break. Plus I need to get a new job “ Mya said. 

Zack stayed sleeping for the nights 

Ashley said, "I agree hun. I just hope they do good in daycare. Grace is attached to you as Zack is to me." She stroked her wife's hand. 

Grace stayed asleep and sucked on her pacifier. 

“ also I want grace to meet your parents she hasn’t yet and I think they would love her and sister. “ Mya said. She looked at the clock.” In about to go shower “ 

Ashley nodded and said, "why don't we go see them tomorrow? I can callthem tonight and tell them we are coming over. I know they really want to meet her." She then looked at the clock as well and said, "Ok honey. Do you want me to join you or no?" 

“ yea call them tonight. Let’s meet them for lunch somewhere “ mya suggested. 

“ if you want “ she walked to the bathroom to get shower. 

( I was thinking I could be her mom and you could play her dad ) 

(That works for me. I'll call the mom) 

Ashley goes and grabs her phone. She dialed her mom's number and was excited to have her met their daughter. When her mom picked up, she said, 'Hey mom." 

Megan Ashely mom answered the phone. 

“ hey honey how’s the new house. “ 

Ashley said, "It's good. Both kids are doing really good. Are you free tomorrow? We want you guys to meet your new granddaughter." She continued to talk to her mom. 

Megan looked at her calendar “ yea we are free tomorrow I would love to meet that cutie. I know your dad would love to. So let’s meet at the restaurant with the lake “ Megan mo suggested. “ I’ll make reservations for 12” 

Ashley smiled and said, "we will see you guys then. I'm gonna finish some stuff up then head to bed. We will see you at noon tomorrow." She started to clean supper up and do the dishes. 

Megan smiled. “ I love you too can’t wait to see you tomorrow “ Megan said  

mya can back down stairs. “ I’m heading to bed before  grace gets up and wants a bottle. “ mya said kissing Ashely then going to bed.

( time skip to the morning)

Grace woke up that morning crying as always. She was soaked and messy and wanting mommy. She spit out her pacifier and called put for mommy and held onto her teddy and blankie. 

Ashley woke up and went downstairs and started a light breakfast since at 12 they were meeting her parents at a restaurant. 

Mya rolled over and went to go get grace. 

“ okay grace let’s do our morning routine “ mya said changing grace first then getting her the bottle. 

Zack woke up and rolled out of his bed. “ mama “ 

Grace smiled as soon as she seen her mommy calming down. She let herself be changed and then snuggled into her waiting for her bottle patiently.

Ashley heard Zack and went and got him. She changed his diaper. She said, "we are going to see Grandma and Grandpa today. They need to meet your sister." She took him downstairs and put him in his booster seat giving him some breakfast 

Mya smiled and looked at grace.l” we’re going to meet nanny and papa. So you need to be very pretty today’s “ mya cooed. “‘ grace can say  you nanny “ 

Zack smiled “ yea me wove nanny and papa “ zack knowing they always came with great gifts

Grace smiled and said, "nana nana." She was super happy. She liked it when mommy dressed her really pretty. She was super excited to meet nana and papa.

Ashley smiled and said, "yes what do you want to wear buddy?" She figured she would let him pick 

Mya finished graced dressed then put a bow in her hair. She tied a bib around her neck and brought her downstairs. To eat her baby cereal. 

Zack thought about it. “ my paw patrol 

Grace smiled big as her mommy dressed her. She sucked on her pacifier. Once she was picked up, she snuggled into mommy. She said, "nana nana." 

Ashley said, "Okay honey. Finish your breakfast then we have to go get dreased." She finished eating and smiled when she saw Grace and Mya. She said, "well doesn't someone look precious for nanny and papa. Morning honey." 

Mya started to feed grace. “ yea she very excited tell mama how you say nanny “ mya said. She continue to feed grace. 

“ honey dress zack in his little matching outfit so the could be twins “ mya suggested. 

Zack finished his breakfast and drank the rest of his. “ all done “ 

Grace kept eating and started to say, "nana nana nana." She was super excited to meet nana and papa. She ate happily staying clean. 

Ashley said, "he's is gonna be mad at me for telling him he could pick his outfit then changing it." She wiped Zacks face and hands 

“ well he will get over it. What time are we meeting your parents. I want grace to nap before we go “ mya said. She finished feeding grace then held a bottle up to her mouth. 

Zack looked over mya. “I wanna paw patrol. “ he said. 

Grace finished her cereal then reached up to Mya wanting to be held while she drank her bottle. She said, "upie." 

Ashley said, "we are meeting them at noon at the restaurant by the lake." She looked at Zack, "we will wear paw patrol tomorrow buddy I promise mama want a you matching sissy for nanny and papa." Ahe took him upstairs and changed him and got him dressed matching his sister and took him back downstairs after 

“ okay that’s nice “ mya said. She looked at grace.” How about you try to hold your own baba “mya said. She put hands around the bottle for her then brought it up to her mouth. “ there you go. So mama can clean up “ 

zack actually didn’t mind his outfit. “ can I wear my paw patrol socks “ zack said. 

“ well he will get over it. What time are we meeting your parents. I want grace to nap before we go “ mya said. She finished feeding grace then held a bottle up to her mouth. 

Zack looked over mya. “I wanna paw patrol. “ he said. 

Grace whined when she was made to hold the bottle herself. She dropped the bottle and said, "mommy upie upie." She had years starting to develop in her eyes not understanding. 

Ashley said, "yes honey." She put his socks and shoes on. She then said, "go play honey while mama cleans up. Babe you can hold Grace while I clean up. She's not used to you not holding her." 

Mya sighed and picked up the bottle. “ no honey I’m trying not to spoil her. Plus it’s good for her to hold her bottle” she put grace hands back around grace hands. 

“ grace be a good girl and hold your bottle “ mya said. She waited to see her reaction.

zack crawled over to play with his toy train.