LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little are accepted and loved (private with lillybaby)

graceissocute667

" yes honey. I guess when we get in the car " mya said knowing the kids were hungry. " Ashley I'm bringing them to the car because they are hungry l mya said. She grabbed the yoghurt after it was rang up and pushed zack back to the car. She put grace in the car then put zack in. She gave the both some yogurt. " mama made you guys tummy better " mya cooed.

Mya watched the kids eat the yogurt. Mya got out the car to help grace. She picked her up. "Throw that car seat away we don't need it anymore. " mya said. She watched as grace put the car seat in the placed grace in." Is it comfy. "

Zack didn't notice what any one was doing he was just focused eating his yogurt.

Grace sat in her new carseat rear facing with a mirror on the headrest of the seat so mommies could still see her. She smiled big and said, "it weally comfy mommy. me wiike it a wot." She sucked on her pacifier and held her teddy. She also looked at the toys above her head and started to play with them giggling like a really baby would.

Mya watched as grace play with her toys. " aww isn't she the cutest. When we move that will keep her busy for the drives " mya said. Since they were driving for five hours straight. " I think we're good. We need to call the contractor to see if the furniture and stuff has arrived" may said making a mental note.

Grace smiled when she saw her mommy. She reached her arms up and when she was picked up she snuggled close. She then let herself be changed and out in the onesie. She said, "num num baba." She had regressed completely from the time she had moved in with them. She snuggled back in when she was picked up again and sucked on her pacifier.

Mya fixed grace in her arms. " yes we are baby. It's long car ride I hope you both will make it " mya said. " yea grace has her blanked and pacifer. I'm going to put a bottle in her car seat just in case she wants one " mya said. Then she went threw the house to make sure when they didn't forget anything small.

" yea he likes them. Okay I'm going to bring grace put in a second " mya said. She checked everything then brought grace out to the car. Mya buckled grace in her seat making sure she was comfy and had her blankie, teddy and bottle. " all comfy "

Mya was making good timing on the road. She wondered what kid would start to cry first zack or grace. When grace started screaming mya knew grace wasn't going to stop. " yea if we don't she's not going to stop." Mya pulled in to the rest stop. She parked the car. " okay grace mommy coming it's okay " mya said. She got out the car and went to her picking her up and cooing. " okay you probably just want a change and a bottle"

Mya laid grace in the driver seat so she could change her easily. Once grace was changed mya got her a bottle and brought it to her mouth cuddling her. Mya sang her favorite lullaby hoping that would calm her down enough for her to go to sleep.

Grace let herself be changed and rubbed her eyes. She slowly began to drink the bottle. With the combo of the bottle, the singing, and the new diaper. She fell asleep right at the end of the bottle.

Ashley said, "yes Zack she does want a baby." Ashley watched both of them fall asleep slowly and smiled big and whispered, "they are both out. They are so cute when they sleep."