LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
graceissocute667

Little are accepted and loved (private with lillybaby)

Grace held on as hard as she could but she couldn't anymore and ended up having an accident. Began to cry into Mya shoulder not liking it. 

Ashley said, "then you ask honey you don't get out of your seat yourself." She pushed his chair over there and let him look 

Lillybaby    5

Mya arrived at the bathroom. " okay it's okay. Mommy going to change you " mya said cooing  she had her purse and always kept and extra diaper. She laid grave on the changing table and started to change her cooing at her as well. 

Zack stopped pouring. " mama dragon said that he wants to see the stiffed animals "

Grace calmed down and let herself be changed into the diaper. She enjoyed the change, the diaper, and the cooing from mommy. She smiled big and held her teddy. 

Ashley said, "he can look too baby. Here he is." She handed him to him again so his dragon could look 

Lillybaby    5

Mia picked up grace. " see all better baby no reason to cry. Let's go finishing shopping " mya said. 

Zack giggled. " he wants the zebra mommy " zack said .

Grace snuggled into Mya right away and said, "thank you mommy." She held her teddy and said, "mommy can we get a pacifier for me?" 

Ashley said, "if you get a toy here, you can only get one at the toy store." She grabbed it and put it in the cart. 

Lillybaby    5

" yea let's got get one " mya said she met up with Ashley. " hey guys did you do more shopping " Mia saked 

zack looked at his mommy. " mommy I get a new friend" he said holding up his zebra. 

" aww zack that's a pretty cool zebra. " 

Grace smiled and snuggled in close sucking on her thumb and holding her teddy. She looked at Zack's zebra and was kind of jealous but didn't say anything she had her teddy. 

Ashley smiled at her wife and daughter as they came back seeing her in only a top and diaper now. She was so cute. She said, "I grabbed 2 more pairs of shoes for Grace. A cute purple pair and a light blue pair. We should probably go get diapers now that one looks a little bit on her mostly because it's one of Zacks and he is bigger than her." 

Lillybaby    5

Mya knew the diaper was big. " yea that was my plan. She probably wants girl  diapers anyway. " may said. They walked to the diaper section. " I think grace might fit in to the huggies swaddlers size 4 " may said 

zack ended up falling asleep. In his stroller sucking on his pacifier. 

Grace fell asleep snuggling up to Mya. She smiled in her sleep and sucked on her thumb and held onto her teddy. She cooed in her sleep happily. 

Ashley smiled at both her sleeping babies. She said, "I agree. Here are some with baby blocks and some with butterflies and flowers on them." She grabbed 2 big boxes of them and out them at the bottom of the cart. She then grabbed more diapers for Zack. She grabbed more wiped and powder as well. She then said, "let's go get her a carseat and the double stroller now. I was thinking. There was a stroller with a seat that sits up for Zack and a Pram for Grace that can be converted into one that's sits up later on." 

Lillybaby    5

Mya held grace she was so cute sleeping. " I think that's perfect honey. We should get here the car seat that lays back its pink and black. She probably going want toys above it to " mya said pointing to it since she had grace in her hands. 

Grace continued to sleep. She snuggled close to Mya and sucked on her thumb. She had a good dream about her new mommies and brother. She was so happy to have a stressful adult life anymore. 

Ashley nodded in agreement. She said, "yes I agree." She put the car seat and stroller in the cart as well as some toys to put on the car seat for her baby to play with. She then said, "ok so now we need pacifier and bottles." She started to head in that direction. She then said, "do we want to get a carrying sling for her since she is so light so we can sometimes carry her right on us?" 

Lillybaby    5

May adjusted Emily a little bit in her arms. " yea pacifier are a good idea she love her thumb. " mya grabbed some bottles and pacifier clips. She looked over at the slings. " yea that might be a good idea. We should also get her a blanket to carry with her. " 

zack slept peacefullysucking his pacifier cooing lightly. 

(its Grace not Emily lol) 

Grace snuggled more sucking her thumb and holding her teddy bear. She slowly began to wake up. She rubbed her eyes and said, "mama." Grace looked at everything they bught and smiled big. 

Ashley smiled at Zack sleeping and grabbed some cute butterfly and teddy bear pacifier. She took one out of the package and put it in Graces mouth knowing as long as they kept the packaging to pay for it they could do that. She grabbed a pink sling with flowers on it and put it in the cart. She looked at Grace and said, "well hi honey." She then saw the perfect blanket for Grace. It was pink and purple and had her name on it. She grabbed it

Lillybaby    5

( sorry) 

Mya kissed grace head. Mya looked at" hi baby " may said. " honey the kids are probably going to want those gerbs snacks that zack likes the yoghurt " Mia said knowing they sold them here. 

Zack moved a little in his stroller trying to get comfortable in his seat. 

(It's ok) 

Grace smiled big and snuggled close and sucked on the pacifier her mommy gave her. She held onto her teddy happily and said, "mommy I thirsty." 

Ashley said, "here honey here's a baba." She pulled a bottle out of the diaper back. It was one if Zacks but she could it use it for now. She then went to her wife and said, "I agree let's get some of those and some of the cookie and Chetto ones." 

Lillybaby    5

Mya fed grace the bottle. " I hope you like formula "mya said rubbing her back.   Mys looked at the snacks and picked the ones she thought the kids would like. 

Zack woke up in his stroller. " mommy " he said rubbing his eyes. 

Grace sucked on,the bottle drinking it all gone liking the taste of it. She smiled big and snuggled into her mommy while she drank it. 

Ashley smiled at Zack and said, " well hello baby how did you sleep?" She kissed him on the forehead 

Lillybaby    5

Mya sat grace up and started to burp her gently. " honey I want to get grace on a better feeding schedule. I think it might be better for her " mya said. 

Zack rubbed his eyes. " hi mommy I'm hungry " zack said. 

• Like 1

Grace smiled and snuggled in and burped. She then said, "mama dat was good. Dank you." She began to suck on her pacifier again. 

Ashley smiled big. She said, "I agree honey. That way she is healthy and we should take her to Zacks doctor. We don't know when her last doctors appointment was." Ashley put some of the snacks they focussed in the cart as well as some jarred baby food for Grace. She put some fruits and vegetables and meats in the cart. 

• Like 1

Lillybaby    5

" I'm glad you like it honey " mya said. She put grace in the cart again. 

" yeah I'll make the appointment for Tuesday. Zack is do for shots. But I kind of want to wait until we will move" mya said. 

Zack looked at the yogurt bites. " mommy me want " he said wanting to get it. 

• Like 1

Grace smiled and sat into the cart holding her teddy bear and sucking on her new pacifier. She said, "me luv you mommy and mama. You too bwother." 

Ashley said, "I agree honey that way we don't have to worry about it. Do you think there is anything else we need for now or wait for the rest after the move? I did promise Zack we would go to the toy store but he did get the zebra so do you think that can wait as well?" She then smiled at Zack and said, "mama has some in the cart baby. You can have some in the car Okay? Here's a baba honey for now." 

Lillybaby    5

" I think we're good. We can get the rest when we move. I think he can wait. I want to finish packing we only have 5 days until we move. " mya said. Mya kissed grace on the head. " aww we love you two. " mya said. 

Zack was happy to eat his favorite snack in the car. " wank you " he said drinking his bottle. 

Grace smiled and took out her pacifier and kissed Mya's cheek and then put if back in and sucked on it. She held onto her teddy. 

Ashley nodded and said, " okay that works and I agree. We will save the carseat and stroller box to pack Graces things in." She started to head towards the check out. And said to Zack, "I will hold you when we get home honey. We have to check out and pay for your zebra." 

Lillybaby    5

"I also want to get some teething rings then we can go " Mya said. Looking at the selection of teething rings. 

Zack quietly played with his new toy. " mommy hungry " zack said. 

Grace smiled and snuggled her teddy sucking on her pacifier. She said, "mommy we go home now or more shopping?" 

Ashley said to Zack, "honey I said you can have some yogurt balls in the car when we are done checking out." She then looked at her wife and got some different teething rings. Some ring shaped ones, some fishy shaped ones, some flower shaped ones. She also grabbed a pacifier like device that you put whole fruit in so they can taste it but not choke on it. She put it in the cart and said to her wife, "okay is that everything for now? You ready to check out?" She smiled big at her family super happy.