LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family rp with triplets

Baby_James

Casey had long given up trying to escape her highchair, so for the most part she sat in a booster seat at the table. She gladly ate her pancakes and eggs. She hated being messy, so she always took a long time to make sure she was being careful eating. Occasionally she'd drink her sippy cup, but for the most part, she was focused on her food.

" Mommy mommy burfday burfday? Jake knew that they were going to a birthday party at the park today which meant he would get cake which was his favorite" he finished eating and drank his bottle spitting up a little on his bib as he let out a loud burp and felt a lot better and full now "awww gone!" He held up his empty plate proudly

Casey couldn't help but cringe when she saw her brother spit up. She wrinkled her nose when he belched too. Casey wasn't dainty persay, but she did like being clean most of the time, but all that went out the window if she saw a mud puddle to play in, bonus if there were worms.

Adam played around in the bubbles and some of the toys as he liked bath time and he splashed around a little bit more. He saw Casey upset but not really understanding why and held a toy out for her "you pway too"

james flight finally landed back home as he was ready to see his family and took the next cab available home and came inside as the house was quiet but heard noises and the bathroom light was on and walked to the bathroom and stood by the door not saying anything just smiling big and watching his wife and kids

James came over and kissed his wife and bent down to help with getting the triplets bathed "I missed you guys soo much I couldn't be away from you guys any longer so I thought I would come for the weekend be with you guys"

James kissed casey grace and James heads "hey how are you guys? Have you been good for mommy?" As he helps with getting Casey cleaned off and gets the towel with duckies on to get her dryed

Casey whined when her father started washing. "No! Casey cwean! Casey no messy!" She said trying to climb out of the tub. She hadn't gotten more than a little bit of food on her face, so she didn't really need a bath but her mother figured she'd bathe them all if two of them needed cleaning.

"I know but don't want you want to clean and smell good for the birthday party today" sometimes not understanding why Casey hated bath time so much. He got her cleaned up and picked her up wrapping her in a towel to dry off as held her and watched grace and jake get cleaned as well.

He got Casey into a new diaper and placed her down "can you be a big girl and pick out what you want to wear today and bring it back to me please "

Casey pouted when her father didn't seem to understand her. She dug through her drawers and picked out a blue and white sailor dress with a bow. She usually didn't like dresses but this was one she did. "Dis one DaDa!" She said smiling. Sometimes she did feel a little left out with her parents. Mainly because her brother was a momma's boy and her sister was a daddy's girl. She didn't have a preference, but sometimes felt left out, especially when Grace wanted her father when she saw Casey and him together.

Grace picked out a purple dress with flower on and ran to daddy. She said, "dada dada dis one." She reached to put it on her herself but couldn't and got frustrated with trying to be a big girl and started to cry.

Ashley giggled at Adam needing a change already. She changed him and got him dressed and said, "all done."

James saw Casey run off and felt bad and sighed knowing he couldn't go to her right away since he needdd to get grace changed. "Hey it's ok putting on a dress is hard, here let me help you." As he showed and helped her with getting the dress on with shoes as well "see there we go all better now"

Adam layer in his back getting changed and laughed clapping his hands "baba baba"