LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family rp with triplets

Baby_James

Ashley was sleeping soundly as so we her 3 babies. Her husband was out of town so it made things hard but she didn't care. She loved spending time with her babies. It was about 5 am when she felt a tugging on her arm. She woke up to find make on the floor with a puddle at his feet and completely soaked. She said, "Hi Jakie pie. Let's get you changed and in some clean clothes." She took him back to the nursery and began to change him. She started by taking off his wet clothes, then his soaked diaper, and then started to wipe him clean. She powdered him and dispersed him back up and got New jammies on him. She said, "all better. Want to go back to bed."

Jake was still a bit tired but was a complete mommas boy and didn't like being away from Ashley and he shook his head no "I wanna stays with mommy" as he rested his head on her shoulder and sucked his thumb. He felt better being Ina clean dry diaper though. He heard his sister crying and got upset as he didn't want to share mommy and she held onto her tighter "my mommy"

Ashley picked up Jake and then heard Grace crying. She went and picked her up. She started she shush her and rock her. She held them both but took Grace to the changing table and laid her down. She set Jake down and said, "mommy has to change your sister. Stay there and then we will go lay down."

Jake tugged on Ashley's leg after waiting a while wanting some more attention as he held his arms up wanting to cuddle some more "mommy I need botwel" as he held his arms up not really understanding that Ashely had to focus on grace at the moment.

James woke up unable to sleep. He loved his job but he was missing his wife and kids and hated being away from home for so long. He sent a text to Ashley "hey sweetie I know you're asleep right now bjt wanted you to know I love you and miss you. Thank you for being an amazing wife and mother the kids are lucky to have you. I'll be home soon I promise"

Ashley finished changing Grace and said, "honey I'm almost done with your sister. Daddy will be home soon baby i promise." She got Grace dressed and picked her up and cuddled her. She picked up Jake and took them both back to her bed. She found Casey fast asleep. She laid down with Grace on one side and Jake on the other. She pulled them close and sang a lullabye. She almost texted her husband back, "good honey. I can't wait to see you and Gracie is missing her daddy. She woke up from a nightmare again."

Jake fell asleep cuddling with Ashely and sucking on a bottle feeling better after the lullaby and being with his sisters. Jake slept for a few more hours and woke up while everyone was asleep and crawled out of bed and started to crawl around and explore the house. He made his way to the bathroom and splashed the toilet water and started to unroll the toilet paper and play with it thinking it's funny

Casey was a very light sleeper so whenever one of her siblings was awake, so was she. She heard something going on in the bathroom and headed to investigate. "What doing?" She asked her brother as he splashed in the toilet water.

"But mommy i was pwaying" not fully understanding everything. He took the remote and handed it to her as he was wide awake now and couldn't fall back to sleep "mommy I wanna see wanjel winger" as he hit putting on the remote wanting to turn the tv on.

James decided he needed to be home with his family and because it was Saturday he decided he would fly home to see them fly back for work on monday. He wanted to surprise his wife and kids so he took the first flight he could