LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello and sorry for the wall of text

Hi, I've been a lurker for years (and even had an account that I apparently no longer have the email address for) and finally I decided that I wanted to post here. I've been on a rather long diaper binge lately, and I wanted to articulate a lot of the thoughts that I've been having surrounding this. On any normal topic I'd have a long conversation with a close friend of mine, but seeing as this is diapers and rather private I figured I'd post it here to people with a similar mindset. I love to talk philosophy but I'm also insanely careful about the people that I associate with, I'm a really picky person when it comes to my inner circle of friends and it's just easier to talk on the forums.

On 9/7/2017 at 11:32 PM, Philosoraptor said:

Hi, I've been a lurker for years (and even had an account that I apparently no longer have the email address for) and finally I decided that I wanted to post here. I've been on a rather long diaper binge lately, and I wanted to articulate a lot of the thoughts that I've been having surrounding this. On any normal topic I'd have a long conversation with a close friend of mine, but seeing as this is diapers and rather private I figured I'd post it here to people with a similar mindset. I love to talk philosophy but I'm also insanely careful about the people that I associate with, I'm a really picky person when it comes to my inner circle of friends and it's just easier to talk on the forums.

• 4 weeks later...