LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wearing A long time

It is bogus

I regularly wear the same one for 12 hours and wet. But I have a liner made of waterproof material that is cut to let wet get into the diaper at the crotch. It soaks through to the rubber panties, then spreads along the outside of the diaper so the diaper wets from the outside in and there is that layer of waterproof material between my body and the wet diaper. I have gone as long as 16 hours

• 3 weeks later...

The most diapers I have ever been able to put on at one time was 10, I once put on 8 used wet diapers just for the fun of it, and my wife even took a photo of me in them that was later posted on a different forum, the worst part of that day was I was standing in my kitchen when my wife took the photo and my mother stopped up for coffee as I was standing there in all those diapers. Her only response was, go change.

My mother has seen me in just diapers quite a bit in the past couple of years, as she knows I wear diapers and is not wearied out by it and accepts the fact in my own house I seldom wear anything but a diaper.