LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

does anyone feel that school stole his/her childhood or at least a big part of it?

• 2 weeks later...

As a real little girl and going to school like from K-3 it was great. Then in the 4th grade and 5th Grade it started to become a challenge for me to keep up and I started to hate it. Once I hit Middle School is when I started noticing my sexuality was a bit different than my girlfriends as they were always talking how cute the boys were and stuff like that I am I more focused on how cute they actually were. I was quite confused at first and was pretty much a loner with just maybe 2 friends in Middle School and the struggles academically continued especially in Math and Science somewhat. Once I entered High School I knew I was a Lesbian and so did my parents and they accepted it. I was still quite the loner only attending 1 dance my entire high school time(10th Grade Home Coming and I went with a Friend). I also was much smaller and not nearly as developed as the other girls in High School so that made it quite awkward. In high school I looked like I should have been back in the 5th or 6th grade. So I survived my schooling and I guess you can say it did take enjoyment out of my childhood for most of it.

School was hell for me not the learning part just the other kids, I'd been going to school for a year and things were going well then me and my family moved to Switzerland at first it was okay, but then my parents put me in the international school, I had some great teachers there, Like my 1st grade teacher. But I had as if yet undiagnosed ADHD and I acted diferently from most others, so they bullied me so I would react and lose control and although it would go to the teacher the bully never really got punished. So I just bottled up all this shite and in 4th and 5th grade when the band of friends I had drifted apart, I spent most of my breaks indoors either drawing or reading. I think it was about this time I began to have ab thoughts. But I was bullied so much me and my Mum decided to leave, and she homeschooled me. During this time one on one was great because I didn't get picked on and I could be by myself which was great. I then started moving into public school, first bilingual, which was alright and then full on public, this was where my bottled up emotions came back in I often reacted andd on the day school broke up I got into a fight. After that things went downhill, I quickly became depressed and had to go into a Clinic where I learnt to let it out then I went back into a small public school, my 1st year was hard as most of the third years made it a habit to torment the 1st years. This got better over time but still it just hurt because I could never release myself and just explode I had to keepnit all chained up as no one ever gave me a coping straegy. Anyway my second year was hard because my classmates and I fought all the time (seriously 4 teenage boys all with large personalities and conflicting egoes locked up in a small room together. My third and final year was the best though.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I missed my childhood. I never liked school I rather go play watch cartoons or ride my bike. Highschool was tough for me I was the wierd goth kid and got bullied alot. Ah whatever I never grew up so I guess my childhood had never left me :)

I didn't like going to school, but it didn't steal my childhood.

Although no one knew what to call it, I was a bit "dislesic", and went to a small (60ish) private boarding school in the early 50's.