LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ELLIE52    47
5 minutes ago, Pudding said:

One word for you, Els:

OT3

An intuitive one you are, Pudding.  My actual initials.

So I guess to win   I am shipping    Emme, Call, and Corles.

CDfm    96

Loved the chapter but I am confused with the shipping thing. 

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

Loved the chapter but I am confused with the shipping thing. 

We're saying who we'd think about as being together in our heads and outside the 'canon' limits of stuff that's been shown?

Sophie ♥    849

^ Exactly what Sarah said!  I was just curious who you guys want to be together when the story ends. ^_^ It won't affect our writing or anything but I thought it was a fun little question to ask.

For the record, I'm huge on CallxCorles!  And I almost never ship m/m.  Tho Emme is my fav character so far XD

~Sophie

P.S. New chapter today!  Promise!

CDfm    96

Okay, I guess "ship" is some new term being used that us old farts hadn't been included in the  dissemination on that particular memo. 

I think I am leaning towards seeing Corles and Emmy together with Call still bouncing between them. 

Sophie ♥    849

Yeah, "ship" is like the verb of "relationship".  So it's like.  If you "ship" someone, you want them to be in a relationship together.  It's not exactly a new term, but it's probably a young-people term. ^_^ 

ELLIE52    47
6 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Okay, I guess "ship" is some new term being used that us old farts hadn't been included in the  dissemination on that particular memo. 

Speak for yourself, CDfm.  I certainly have known for at least a decade what "ship* means.  It just seems there is a threesome going on here and the choices were limited as to who to *ship* was my confusion.

Edited by ELLIE52

Sophie ♥    849

8.) 

I really did try to eat that morning, but the depression was sinking in. My parents would barely talk to me, and Lina had nothing nice to say at all. I wore the skirted uniform to school, a fresh pink diaper underneath. My parents refused to go back to buying my blue. And then, before Homeroom, I had the luxury of my first real encounter... 

"You had one job, kid. One job! Fifteen years to get it right and here you are in a skirt... fuck man..." The boy sneered and shook his head and the other one laughed at him. "Pathetic, man, aren't you ashamed? Nobody would want to be friends with an Untrained like you." And then he pushed Call, and he pushed him hard.

I slipped to the ground. It wasn't a surprise. I wasn't the biggest kid, and Mal certainly was. I could barely stand up again, and when I did, it was only to get knocked back down. The skirt slipped up, and the pink of the diaper was visible beneath it. It didn't matter. In homeroom they'd check me anyway. As they would with all the girls...

The two boys laughed at Call on the ground in his skirt and his pretty pink diaper and his eyes trying not to cry. "Go on you little faggot, cry, cry and cry and cry and cry - nobody is going to care, nobody cares about a pathetic waste of space like you. What girl is going to want you? You can't even keep your own diaper dry, how can you take care of her?" 

I sat across from Emme at lunch, my tray full of food. I played with the french fries, but I just wasn't hungry. Emme was very worried, and I could tell. We didn't talk about the day before. I was glad. I didn't need anything more than today already was. Maybe it would get better. Maybe it wouldn't... 

"How's things been? I heard some of the kids talking about you from this morning. They'll calm down after a few days, you'll see." I took one of Call’s fries from his plate and took a bite, then pushed the other half into his mouth. "Wanna come over today after school? We could cuddle and stuff..."

"No thank you..." There was no fire, even the kind from the day before. I didn't really care. I couldn't find the motivation to care. I picked up a new fry and played with that one instead. The one in my mouth tasted like ash...

We didn't talk very much during lunch and after lunch the boys from this morning came back and cornered the boy in one of the corridors and it began with a very very sharp shove this time. There was four of them - the two from this morning and two more. Turns out a two to one ratio wasn't unfair enough. "Come on, fight back. Prove you're a man, prove you even have what it takes!" Mal pushed the boy back down to the ground every time he tried to get back up, and the other boys only laughed.

I felt the tears on my cheeks. It was the last thing I wanted. I tried to stand back up again, my whole body shaking in fear. I tried to push Mal back, but every time I came close he'd step out of the way, until one time he pushed me so hard, my head hit the wall. Everything was spinning. "Grab his ankles." And the next thing I knew, I was lifted off the ground. "Lemme go!"

There was the sound of diaper tapes coming off and the boys jeering and then Call was dropped. And one of the boys fell on top of him. Mal got up, but he was tossed against the wall again. A strong pair of arms picked Call up and a very familiar voice spoke. "If you ever come near him again, I'll hunt each and every one of you down and remove what makes you men." There was mutterings of bravado and machismo, but none of the boys followed Corles as he carried the unmoving boy down the hall and out of the building, laying him down on the backseat of his car. When Call opened his eyes, it was clear to see that the fight wasn't one-sided as it had seemed - Corles had a swollen left eye and his nose was bloodied. "Are you okay, my little prince?"

"I think... something broke the planet... it's spinning wrong..." I reached back behind my head, where my hair was matted down with blood. "Oh, man..." I wiped the red color from my fingers on the skirt of my uniform and my eyes started to close again. "Stay with me, little prince." "I think I'm going to throw up..."

"You can't close your eyes. It's important." First aide wasn't Corles' strong point, but despite the text messages he hadn't been able to get a hold of Emme. "I'm going to give you a sucker from the glove compartment. They're Emme's favorite, so you mustn't tell her, okay?" He smiled playfully, though it was an obvious step to keep the boy from passing out.

"Right, totally... absolutely..." The sucker was unwrapped and popped between my lips. I was so far from hungry. If the spectrum were hungry to not hungry, I would be whatever the furthest marker on the not hungry side. Corles sat me up and I did my best not to get blood on his car. "I'm... so pathetic, Corles..."

"You're beautiful, my little prince. And beauty doesn't care if you're a boy or a girl." He smiled warmly and put his hand on Call’s cheek and looked into his dilated eyes. "You're not pathetic - you're you and people always expect you to be them. They don't realize that you are a special thing and there's only one of you." It was a lot of words, though. "I'm going to put you in the front seat with me and we're going to go to my house so I can take care of you. But you must stay awake."

"Must stay awake," I repeated under my breath. Corles got me into the front seat with very little cooperation on my part and started the drive home. He told me to keep talking, that it would keep me awake. "Doesn't make sense, not really. 'Cause, like.. I was over it all so early. I wasn't messing anymore at two years old, you know. And then, when I was five, I was working pencils. My body's keeping up. My body's super fast. And then it's like... I'm fifteen, and I'm still crying and still in diapers... and I don't... I don't get it..." 

"Balance, that's what it is. Some things happened quick so others needs to happen slow." The boy was sucking on the lollipop though and that was at least something. The drive wasn't that long to his house and when he pulled up, Corles came around to the passenger door and lifted the boy up in his arms like an adult with a child - not even giving him the choice to walk. "But you shouldn't measure by other peoples rules my little prince - if you judge a horse by its ability to fly, it'll spend its whole life believing that it's stupid." He opened the front door with the key-chip and then walked inside. "You're just you."

"I guess... I mean... I know... I just... everything... gets in the way of who I want to be. I just want to... be happy... and me... and this isn't..." I shook my head. My sense was pretty lost, even as the boy put me down on his bed. He put a towel under my head and I let my eyes slip shut. "I'm so tired..."

“No sleeping, my little prince. I'm going to make you some food and I know you don't feel like it, but you haven't eaten in days and it will help. You're going to sing for me, sing loud enough that I can hear from the kitchen out there.” Corles had Call’s head turned to the side to investigate the injury and he frowned at the amount of blood matting his hair. "Sing for me." 

"~Ol' McDonald had a farm... E. I. E. I. O..." "Did you just start singing Old McDonald?" "You told me to sing..." "Right, but that's the first thing that comes into your head?" "Well... kind of... I mean... what's with all the vowels? Does Old McDonald only talk in vowels or something, and he's really trying to say, like... Help I'm Eaten Inside Out..." "Your vowels got a little mixed up there." "Where am I again...?"

"You're at my place, and I'm making you hot dogs, and if you're a well behaved little prince you'll be allowed a kiss before and after eating." Hot dogs were easy - I already had them in the pot of almost boiling water as I talked loud enough to discuss these vastly important things with my young charge.

The shaking woke me up and I was forced to sit. The room was still spinning, but I had little choice in the matter. "Eat, please." "I think I fell asleep..." "Yes. Eat please." "Right, but I wasn't supposed to." "It doesn't matter. Eat please." "It does-" But Corles kissed me on the lips and then handed me one of the hot dogs. "Eat please." "Okay..."

Corles only lost his attention for a minute or two, but he was still relieved when the boy woke up on being shaken. They kissed, and the boy ate, and after the first of the two hot dogs they kissed again and for much longer this time. When Corles pulled away from his kiss, he smiled and held up the hot dog. "Eat one more hot dog for Daddy, okay my little prince?" It would remain somewhat of a regret for Corles that he hadn't saved the boy sooner, but it was going to be an uphill battle from now on to keep him safe. He picked up the hot dog and smiled, guiding it to Call’s lips. "Here comes to train, better open up the tunnel, choo choo~"

The food helped my clarity, but it was ultimately a losing battle. Around the time Corles got a hold of Emme, I'd finally gotten to sleep. I wasn't sure I'd ever been so excited to sleep in my entire life. It was four hours later that I was woken up, and by then it was nearly nine. I had to be getting home. Emme was at the foot of Corles' bed, but it was him that woke me.

Corles leaned in closely to look at Call’s eyes and smiled, looking over at me. "His pupils seem fine." I moved slowly at first and then threw myself at Call, wrapping my arms around him tightly. "Oh thank heavens you're okay! I was so worried, I came as soon as I could!" Corles hadn't left Call's side - his eye was blackened now and the blood about his nose was dry and not at all very attractive. "How are you feeling, my little prince?"

"Sleepy," I mumbled incoherently. "And my head hurts like a bitch..." "Language," they both said at the same time. "I get my head bashed in and I still don't get a break..." I rolled my eyes, which somehow hurt my head, and I let them close again. "I need to go home... it's so late..." 

"I called your parents - I told them that we were studying and okayed for you to stay the night." "I'm staying, too." "Two little cutiepies in my bed tonight, how did I get so lucky?" Corles added, then, as an after-thought. "I'll change your diaper first - you're very wet - and you're to have three glasses of water before bed and when you wake up.  You can't take care of yourself right now so I'm going to give you instruction." 

"Do I, like, need a hospital or something...?" "I'm a first aid student," Emme said with a smile. "You'll be okay if we keep an eye on you." "Okay..." I let my head slip back down onto the pillow and closed my eyes again. I was woken up four more times that night, usually for water or "just to make sure you're doing okay". The next morning, the sun was harsh through the window, but the clarity had returned. To my right was Emme, sound asleep. Corles was nowhere to be seen.

kerry    0

I could just keep finding gifs (which I, like their inventor, pronounce with a J sound despite, you know, logic) to illustrate my joy each time a new chapter of this lovely tale appears, but suffice it to say that I'm giggly all over. :wub:

Speaking of pronunciation, Sophie, how are you guys pronouncing "Corles"? I am rather assuming you are going with Korlz, but the French look to the name and my own training in French keeps making me hear Korl in my head...which of course is that much closer to Call.

As to the current and eternal question of shipping (and yes I've been aware of the term for eons; I brought up three kids and taught high school!):

Does polyamory exist in this universe? If it does, I'm shipping the threesome because they are ADORABLE.

giphy.gif I couldn't help myself!!! (Punish me!)

Sophie ♥    849

Well it's really interesting because two girls can share a boyfriend!  We don't explore it very much in this story, but Emme mentions it in passing a few times.  Usually if two girls share a boyfriend they are extremely close friends.  It's not exactly common, but it's not surprising either.  That being said, this is limited to high school.  As an adult, you settle down and marry one person.  Polyamory doesn't exist for adults.

Homosexuality is another thing that doesn't really exist.  Girls who share the same boyfriend will often experiment sexually with each other, but it's a private endeavor and it's considered very childish.  Once you leave high school, girls don't date girls.  Under no circumstance do boys date boys.  And it's not that it's "wrong".  It's just that it doesn't happen.  

On another note, what Call suggests - two boys who share one girl - also isn't a thing.  So he's in very uncharted territory.

~Sophie

kerry    0

That's what I enjoy about you guys: always sailing into uncharted territory. :-)

giphy.gif

CDfm    96

Again I had never heard the word ship used in place of relationships. I also raised four kids as a single parent and the kids had plenty of relationships along the way.  Still no need for anyone to get their panties in a bunch though. 

I was glad Corles was able to step in and rescue Call. He could have been killed by that group. Its also good they are getting him to eat and drink. I will be waiting for the next chapter. 

Sophie ♥    849

9.) 

Things were a little better after that day. I had a concussion, which was pretty stupid, I thought. My parents felt really bad about the whole thing, especially with how they were treating me, and resolved to help me out the same way any good parents would. Lina had much less faith in me, though. My parents got me my old blue diapers back, which was a nice change from the typical flashy pink, and I felt a lot better about my self-esteem the next Monday at school. I still had my girl uniform, but with Corles by my side I felt much safer. And with that safety, and my two new best friends, I had a lot to look forward to. 

"You're smiling," I noted to Call as I lifted his skirt beneath the table and peered down at his blue diaper with a sly little smile - it would be a social faux pas really, but Call and I were pretty close. "Things going better at home?" He was wet. That was okay. I was, too. Corles and I had been really worried for poor little Call, but he was really making leaps and bounds in progress.

"I think so. Lina's still... well, Lina. She's in grade twelve here, so she's embarrassed by me or whatever." I ate another stick of cheese. I wished I'd have been smart enough to swat Emme's hand away from my crotch, but I was really getting used to it. The weekend with the two had put me into the same youthful role as Emme, and while I didn't really like it, getting used to it was an inevitability. 

"She's still wearing diapers, too, you know - I hardly see how she has any reason to be pouty." I opened the little pink lunch-box with apple slices and pushed one between Call's lips playfully. "I really like you, Call... you're like... a boy I don't have to be on my best behavior with, someone I can be playful with. Corles really likes you, too! Do you like him? I know you like me, but I was wondering about Corles..." 

"Yeah, I mean... you're both really cool. I thought it would be weird, you guys dating and all." And it was a little weird. She'd kissed me. Corles had spanked me, too! But those memories were so foggy in the mild delusion of my not-eating. And we hadn't talked about any of it since... "I don't know. I guess because I'm a boy and she's a girl. She really takes these rules very seriously..." 

It took a moment for me to realize that he'd switched back to talking about his sister and I smiled, pursing my lips. "I bet your Daddy is cuter than her Daddy - she's totally just jealous." I grinned and watched the boy blush - I'd talked to him a lot about the word Daddy and how it was something Corles liked to hear and how he was so selfless taking care of us and that was kinda like a way of showing appreciation. Call hadn't called him that, yet, though, but he'd certainly started to quieten down his protests about the term. 

"Yeah, well... she's really big on all that crap too." I didn't voice my usual protests, though, about the stupidity of it all. Instead, I deflected. "I'm the youngest of four, you know? My two oldest sisters are off at college, and they're already out of diapers. They talk about reform and all that, pushing away from the kind of stereotypical crap. Maybe that's where I get it from. I grew up thinking the whole "baby/daddy" thing was sexist. I mean. Girls develop slower, but it doesn't mean they have to be patronized, you know? But Lina's the opposite. She only wears pink ones, hikes up her uniform... she has a new boyfriend every month. She really flaunts it, I guess. She propagates this kind of behavior. You do too, Ems. You're just less obnoxious about it." 

"I don't flaunt it, I just accept it. It's like. You know those little cults they have where you send a girl and she gets 'cured' but really she just becomes really shameful and hateful of herself when this is really just the normal way things are." I fed Call another slice of apple, thoughtfully. "I'd stay in diapers all my life, really. I had this dream last night that we both did, me and you." I thought about the sisters and the reform and all of that, though, and I had to ask. "Where do your parents stand? They were kinda nasty about the you being the way you are thing..." 

"What do you mean? About the diapers?" I swallowed the bite of apple and shrugged my shoulders. "They were assholes for a bit, there, but I think they're better now. They know it's hard on me, so they're trying to help. It's nice to know it's not such a big deal with them. And anyway, like Corles said, I'll grow into it. I'll probably be another few weeks or something, but I'm no less me, right? Even if I do have to wear this dumb outfit." 

"I think you look cute," I took another bite. "Corles does, too." I could have left that fact to dwell, but I didn't, looking across the lunch hall at everybody here on this lunch session for a moment. "Language, by the way." Minor as it might have been, asshole was still the sort of word that Corles wouldn't approve of. 

"Right, sorry..." My swearing had really diminished in the week that I'd been in high school. It seemed so contrary to how I thought my speech patterns would develop. "Well, I have to go get changed. Fun..." I let out a long sigh and pulled my backpack over my shoulder. "See you in class." 

"Wanna come over today? Just you and me? After school? Corles is busy and my parents won't be home." I couldn't offer wonderful cooking the way that Corles could, but I knew I could offer me being there and that was almost as good. The boy left the cafeteria though, without giving me an answer.  Honestly, he seemed a little spacey recently.

School reminded me a lot of middle school, really, with the diaper checks and all that. But since Corles beat up those boys, it didn't seem like there was much to be dramatic over. I had two changes a day, which were probably necessary, and inspection in Homeroom. That was probably the worst of it, really. But the blue diapers were helping a lot. I couldn't imagine flashing a pink one in front of the class... 

"You never answered me, you know." I had a sucker in my lips when I walked up alongside the boy that afternoon - he'd just been changed and I held out the lollipop. "Open." And then slipped it into his lips. Hey, I had an oral fixation, I didn't see why Call shouldn't! "Come over today, hang out with me?" 

"What about Corles?" "He won't be there." "Alright..." I wasn't sure if I was upset by the fact or not. I was trying not to think about the kissing him thing. I was upset and delusional. Conveniently, he hadn't brought it up. They also hadn't brought up the fact that Emme had kissed me as well. Maybe they were evening the playing field. Did Emme even know about us kissing? I really had to stop worrying so much about this...

'Lil Wendi    5
2 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Well it's really interesting because two girls can share a boyfriend!  We don't explore it very much in this story, but Emme mentions it in passing a few times.  Usually if two girls share a boyfriend they are extremely close friends.  It's not exactly common, but it's not surprising either.  That being said, this is limited to high school.  As an adult, you settle down and marry one person.  Polyamory doesn't exist for adults.

Homosexuality is another thing that doesn't really exist.  Girls who share the same boyfriend will often experiment sexually with each other, but it's a private endeavor and it's considered very childish.  Once you leave high school, girls don't date girls.  Under no circumstance do boys date boys.  And it's not that it's "wrong".  It's just that it doesn't happen.  

On another note, what Call suggests - two boys who share one girl - also isn't a thing.  So he's in very uncharted territory.

~Sophie

Well, I finally caught up. I'm like that little kid in class that's always trailing behind everybody else. Anyway, I seriously hope that statement was only pertaining to this rather strange world you've made. For some reason it reminds me of a reversed Steppford Wives.

Sophie ♥    849

Wendi - Yeah just in Call's world!  My girlfriend would be super sad to find out homosexuality didn't exist in the real world. XD 

Also I wanted to put up that last chapter 'cause you've all been so wonderful today and you deserve two chapters! ^_^ 

CDfm    96

I said I would be waiting for the next chapter and I didn't have long to wait. I was glad to see things start to settle down some for Call. Part of his problem could be stress and he has even more stress put on him just because he is untrained. I will be looking for more. 

diaperpt    171

Wendi, I'm right behind you... just catching up!! I was pretty much half asleep when I read the two chapters and responses before this last one, but I had that same question... suspected it, but had been caught up in looking up the whole 'ship' thing and all... I'm old, my kids are out of college for quite a while now and I haven't seen them in years either.

Hey Soph and Puddz - nice offhanded reference to reparative therapy! :02_EmoticonsHDcom: