LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

any robot builders here?

feralfreak

im wondering if some folks here can give me some information, im trying to plan for an invention(even though i wont be able to afford to make it till maybe some time in 2019 when the car is paid off), and this is related to my invention thread, im trying to figure out how to provide constant power for a bot, i figured i can use a small gas engine and alternator to power the onboard electronics, i would need at least 12 volt, maybe 24 volt gear motors, but a very helpful person i ran across(which had me saying "thank God there was someone willing to share information, i either get no reply or told to get into a robotics club that doesnt even exist in my area, basically a brush off) , i think i need to consider a lot of things and want to get lots of input, this bot will have to tackle hills and such, pretty steep ones(and im afraid i might end up making this very helpful person mad if i mention that after i looked at the prices of the gear to just make the rc system, that i cant afford that at this time).