LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fire Department :D

I bought a 1998 Chevrolet Tahoe. Its an Ex So Cal Fire Chief Truck. With 208,000 miles on the odomitor. A/C works, Transmission was rebuilt not that long ago. Think I will have a lot of fun with this. :D It even has all the wiring intact from when it once had sirens and lights.

As I am well known for loving police cars in my apartment building, it has been suggested many times that I buy a retired police car from my city, I wouldnt mind having one, but I am under the impression that a 7-10 year old police car would be a huge gas guzzler :/

13 minutes ago, barnburner said:

As I am well known for loving police cars in my apartment building, it has been suggested many times that I buy a retired police car from my city, I wouldnt mind having one, but I am under the impression that a 7-10 year old police car would be a huge gas guzzler :/

You wouldn't have to drive it very often if you don't want.

On 9/5/2017 at 5:05 PM, barnburner said:

I also had a 1988 Chevy Silverado C3500. with a 454. I ran that out of gas so much I have no Idea How many Times. I ended up "Giving" it To my old Next Door Neighbor, as it was having an Issue with the Transmission "Absolutely No Reverse", He drove it down my Drive way and the transmission went out completely. He did Scream at me but I did Tell him "Its having Transmission Trouble".

9 hours ago, repetitivediaperwetter88 said:

I also had a 1988 Chevy Silverado C3500. with a 454. I ran that out of gas so much I have no Idea How many Times. I ended up "Giving" it To my old Next Door Neighbor, as it was having an Issue with the Transmission "Absolutely No Reverse", He drove it down my Drive way and the transmission went out completely. He did Scream at me but I did Tell him "Its having Transmission Trouble".