LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone have invasive parents?

Firefly 35

Question

25 answers to this question

8 hours ago, FurryBoy said:

Yo. My parents are invasive as f*ck, and I want to get the hell away from them, once I get a car and money from my job, I can get the hell away from them.

Are they as bad as mine?

Maybe at times, but they leave me alone. My mother found my garbage can (covered with a towel) with a dirty diaper and wipes in there, didn't hear anything about it, came home from work and a new bag was put in.

On 10/22/2017 at 3:09 PM, SoakedinTexas said:

I was out of the house at age 18. Made my own life, did my own thing. Parents knew about my ABDL side and made comments once in a while to me, but I told them it was my life and I am on my own and will do what I want. They could either accept me for me, or not have anything to do with me. They chose to accept me, as may friends and other relatives did. My best advice is to pull up your big boy pants and get out on your own.

I was out of the house at age 18. Made my own life, did my own thing. Parents knew about my ABDL side and made comments once in a while to me, but I told them it was my life and I am on my own and will do what I want. They could either accept me for me, or not have anything to do with me. They chose to accept me, as may friends and other relatives did. My best advice is to pull up your big boy pants and get out on your own.