LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ENT Surgery

cm90210

Haha, I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's just a diaper. They have thousands of patients with similar needs like you.

It really doesn't matter if your need is psychological or physical. And especially when you are experiencing such stressful occasion like surgery, it's totally understandable.

Hope everything will be ok with that surgery!

I broke my hip in a motorcycle accident once and was otherwise fine. They had me on morphine for a while which caused me to be constipated for 7 days. They finally brought me a strong laxative and after I downed it the nurse looked at me, considered my mobility and the possibility she could be cleaning a big mess and asked if I needed a diaper. I hesitated, then said no. To this day I regret saying no.

I talked with my wife about it and she reacted just as I expected. She is very accepting of me and my diapers, but in this scenario, she's embarrassed about being associated with diaper-wearing because its a public(ish) scenario. She knows that the nightly wetting is a thing of the past - and also that my primary reason for wearing now is psychological. She did acknowledge that I always wear/wet when I'm on drugs for a migraine or whatever - but also kind of just pushed that aside. She also brought up the fact (and it is fact) that for my last surgery, I had more issues with retention than incontinence.

So anyways, I'm not sure what will happen. I want to go ahead and wear because I do think there is real possibility I will wet, the docs office is expecting it anyways so the cat is out of the bag, and I also will be more relaxed when in the surgery office because of it. Hopefully she'll be able to get over it and act like it's normal when it comes to it -- God knows I'll be acting normal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk