LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied at Twelve Years old: Private

Ishigreensa

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely, to young Mary's surprise, Brenda had other plans because though she loved to baby babies, she had always dreamed of babying an older kid, too.

Brenda smiled.

"Well, I can't do the job halfway, so either it's a bath, or it's no special activity booklet after," she said pulling out a cloth book she had made in homec several years ago with lots of baby activities in it such as practicing to tie shoes, snapping ears on a dog, zipping a kangaroo's pocket closed, and so on.

She put the book up.

"You only get to do this, if you take a bath," she said.

As Mary erased the wrong answers, unknown to her, lifting her bottom up slightly from the chair to get the answers erased properly so she could write the correct ones, she sat again to start writing taking her time.

Brenda looked over at Mary, and she smiled kindly.

"What is it, honey?" she said playing it off as if she didn't know what it looked like.

Brenda put Max in his booter seat and went to the stove to make him something to eat.

"I'll just Max something simple to eat, and then we'll deal with you, Mary.

Brenda checked the baby, and saw that he was happily eating and playing in his food like a typical eating baby.

As he was currently happy, she went back to check on Mary and smiled when she saw her.

"I see," she said.