LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do some AB/DLs want to simulate a poop in their diapers? Isn't it easier to just do it and then get tho full experience of being a little poopy girl/boy?

For one, it's smelly. Believe me, as someone who's dealt with constipation essentially my whole life, I know there's nothing quite as satisfying as pushing a big one out. That being said, the smell is undoubtedly a bit too much, and I have to change out practically as soon as I'm finished. It also lingers in the air even after you've changed, which can be inconvenient if you don't live alone.

• Like 1

I agree with Chris there's nothing better than a fresh load of poo in your nappy. I mean it's your own poo so what are you scared off? I can see LeakyLynx point that it may develop nappy rash but a good barrier cream will help avoid that.

• Like 1

I also prefer a real mess. I've never tried a substitute. There are Nullo tablets that you can take with meals that greatly reduce the oder of your poo. If I want a huge load, I eat stuff that will make me go.

I can fully understand and respect both "rusty pins" and "LeakyLynx" points of view. And totally valid as well. I have tried the oatmeal aspect of having that "messy diaper" feeling but for me personally, there was certainly something lacking. It definitely took a bit of time to get used to the odor and clean up aspects of going poopie in my diaper/pullup but the joy of doing so out weighs those concerns. I too have sensitive skin in my diaper area but to keep at bay any attempt of having a diaper rash begin I liberally coat my diaper region with cocoa butter skin lotion. Doing so allows me to enjoy the squishy messy feeling for a bit longer time than normal. Although I have had enjoyed some lovely front-to-back messes in my diaper/pullup I have yet to have any UTI issues. But that is just me so it is something that one must consider when enjoying diaper messes.:03_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 3 months later...

I can relate to this & can think of a number of reasons .. Smells & the risk of being found out ...  Issues around cleaning up behind you.. hygiene & being uncomfortable about coming into contact with poo ..  problems in not being ready & able when a rare opportunity presents itself ...curious about what its like but not feeling up to going the whole hog... I've tried substitutes but they came a very poor 2nd to doing the real thing.

until you have felt the poop leave you bottom and fill your diaper.  you really dont know and understand how it feels to be a baby. it would be like pouring water in your diaper and go on i just ppe ppe myself. im not saying to share it with the world just if you want the full baby experience then poop them for real and sit walk around  and it and think about it. it may not be fore you but then again you may want it more and more.

I was actually wanting to simulate a mess originally, simply because sometimes the thought of poop grosses me out a bit. Though I never actually got to simulating a mess. However, yesterday I felt particularly little and after wetting myself I then proceeding to start messing myself. It felt amazing and I felt so babyish! Though I’m not sure if it’s something I would do often simply because of smell and clean up.

I have used oatmeal before.  One, it's good for the skin.  Two, it doesn't stink up the place and I hate the smell of poo.  Three, it's so much easier to clean up and you don't feel so icky, especially if you get it on your hands cleaning up.  Not everyone can hop in a shower and clean up that way, especially if you are away from home and have a messy diaper.  Also, remember not all of us are AB.  Some people who are AB state they like pooping their diapers because it makes then feel naughty, babyish, etc.  Fine for an AB but a DL may just like the feeling of a load in the seat of his diaper as he walks around going about his day.  With oatmeal, for example, there is no need to rush off to change weather at home or out and about.  No worry of a diaper rash if you stay in it too long, no worry that the smell will offend anyone nearby, and as I mentioned, it's good for your skin.  That is a big reason some DL's would rather simulate a mess rather than actually poop out the real thing into their diapers.

• Thanks 1

I think all AB/DLs should poop in their diapers. Diapers are supposed to hold both pee and poop. There's no good reason why would an AB/DL not poop in his/her diapers and instead wasting good food just to simulate a mess. Just eat whatever food you have instead of shoving it inside your butt. Once you eat, you will poop in your diaper later. Real babies pee and poop in their diapers and never stick their food inside their butts at all.

I see both sides to this. I'm not going to say who is right or wrong. I will tell you what works for me. I live in a house with 4 other people, and 1 bathroom. I'm not a fan of the clean up. But what I have found is how to simplify a bit. This is for the ones who dont like the clean up. It is not fool proof. One you are done pooping your diaper. DO NOT SIT DOWN!! This is key. Just get down on your knees, and undo your diaper. Make sure you have wipes near you. Scented baby wipes are also key for smell. Once the is unfastened the back should come down pretty much by itself. Grab a wipe or two and get as much as you can in one pass. Put the wipe on top of the mess. That will cover up most of the smell. Repeat until you are clean. Put the diaper in a plastic shopping back like from Kroger or Wal-mart. Spray some air freshener. I recommend Glade fresh linen, or powder fresh. Like I said it works for me. Alot depends on amount you go and consistency of you poop.