LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ordered my first sample!.

So recently I moved into my own place, And with that I had to get a post office box as the apartment I live in is not on the mail route, The post office is about 5 minutes away so no big deal, Anyways I've gotten quite a few paychecks since I've moved in and have really wanted to order diapers but I've still been going over the reasons it might backfire on me, Now I know everything will be fine but I have anxiety really bad and I tend to overthink everything, My worry was that even if I put in the post office box address that they would somehow mess up and send it to my old address listed on my debit card and it would forward to my parents house (Who have recently moved to PA), Anyways I know I'm really stretching my imagination thinking of something like that, Anyways I didn't have a ton of money to pick out a lot but I wanted to sample pretty much any type of Abdl diaper, I decided to go with a 2 diaper sample of bambino teddy, I got the confirmation email a few moments ago and now I wait, Hopefully it doesn't take a really long time, Can't wait to try my first ABDL diaper, The wait for them to arrive is going to be bad, But I figure once I order and see that nothing will mess up and it will go straight to my P.O box without a hitch then I'll order a lot more, Anyways just thought I would share.

5 hours ago, Hookedondiapers said:

For AB/DL themed diapers, try ABU Space or Tykables Waddler.

For non-AB/DL, BetterDry, Confidry 24/7, Abena Abri-Form (plastic backed), or Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit.

Although I am not a fan of cloth backed diapers, I recently tried Nateen Combi Ultra, and was very impressed.

8 hours ago, Drummerboy27 said:

Placed my order on the 2nd, Been checking my box but nothing yet, Omg I can't wait any longer!, Anyone know what the usual shipping time for a 2 diaper sample pack is???.

That depends on how far it has to travel.

I just ordered a sample pack also. I'm not worried about were it goes but I'm worried when it arrives. I received a conformation my package will arrive on the day I'm going to have company at my house yikes. I'm going to have to keep a sharp eye out for the mail man and grab my package asap. And hope no one notices my delivery; I know the package is going to be fairly big for I ordered 8 diapers from rearz which I know will be a pretty big package of 4 safari diapers and 4 princess diapers yikes. But I can hardly wait

7 hours ago, dannisissy said:

I just ordered a sample pack also. I'm not worried about were it goes but I'm worried when it arrives. I received a conformation my package will arrive on the day I'm going to have company at my house yikes. I'm going to have to keep a sharp eye out for the mail man and grab my package asap. And hope no one notices my delivery; I know the package is going to be fairly big for I ordered 8 diapers from rearz which I know will be a pretty big package of 4 safari diapers and 4 princess diapers yikes. But I can hardly wait