LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello everyone,

I've been a long-time lurker here, and have been gradually reading through all the threads and stories shared by everyone here on the IC-Desires forum. Briefly about myself from an ABDL context:

Thanks, Steve!

Yeah, I have zero history of chronic bedwetting as a child or no physical issues currently. Prescriptions would be convenient, but even if I develop real control problems as the result of this then I'd still prefer to pay out of pocket; it's something I'm choosing, and that's not what my taxes are supposed to pay for. :P

Hey, I'm actually dealing with IT on low budget and that's not a big issue, really. I've switched to using products from HEXA & CO as they have really affordable for anyone prices, before I've used many products that were tad more expensive, but even then I didn't find it to be a big deal and I really got pretty much low budget. One thing that I can advise you to do is to make an journal where you keep all your expenses, earnings for this month etc. It has significantly helped me save on other things, that I need less and spend more on things that I need due to incontinence, though for anyone on average salary that really is not a problem. Cheers and good luck :)

I'm on a low budget. I buy ATN tranquility case about each month or so which runs me about 80$ a case. Try looking for deals online and go to thrift stores like savers and look for adult diapers there. Check food pantries or local charities who may have some donated.

Salvage shops are also a good option to find cheap (and older, aka plastic-backed) disposables. That said, since you're desiring it and you're planning ahead, cloth would be the best option from a price standpoint - you can spread the hit across a few paydays to blunt the initial cost a bit. Laundering facilities of your own are helpful, but an opaque bag and a quiet laundromat are not the worst options if push comes to shove.

Thanks, RustyPins!

Pretty much nails it, really. I created this thread to help think through those kinds of things, early-on.

Yes, I have gone 24/7 before: It was about 2 months in college, nearly a decade ago. I ended it because I was, well, in college--the situation was very unstable and financially poor.

Diapers are a big expense especially if you have a limited income like I do. Rather than use a diaper every night I often just take the risk of wetting my pjs in the bed. Its less expensive to do laundry where I live than buy a full-sized diaper and I have two full changes of bedding so can wait and do one load after wetting twice. I often wear a diaper to bed though after I've had a lot to drink because the result is inevitable. Daytime wetting is another thing. I tend to use pullups but when they're still dry I reuse them and when Im out and have to go I try to get to a bathroom. I hardly ever wet a diaper for recreational purposes (just to do it) although I will re-wet if its already been wet. I try to manage as best as I can on a limited budget.

My income is variable, but when you're effectively IC the first thing on the budget is diapers- you have no other choice except trying to live in wet clothes. When times are good I stock up on diapers to get me through the not-so-good times. I still have some control so here at home and for short errands I wear cheap pull-ups which give me enough protection for accidents and allow me to use the toilet if I can get there in time. For the fully IC this may not be a good option because the cost of several pull-ups equals the cost of one good diaper.