LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

tybaby64

Hello fellow diaper mates and daddys/mommys. FurryBoy and I have started a Minecraft server for all you Minecraft lovers to build and survive on. We have a small base started and are more than willing to help with the beginning objectives, hoping to build and prosper on the server! As the server population grows, additions will be made by FurryBoy and many fun things will come! Please message

• 2 months later...
On 2017-09-01 at 7:41 AM, tybaby64 said:

Hello fellow diaper mates and daddys/mommys. FurryBoy and I have started a Minecraft server for all you Minecraft lovers to build and survive on. We have a small base started and are more than willing to help with the beginning objectives, hoping to build and prosper on the server! As the server population grows, additions will be made by FurryBoy and many fun things will come! Please message

which version is it on and whats the ip

• 2 weeks later...

Please stop threatening each other.

I believe the original post that was deleted was an honest mistake and not some attempt to leak people's information or anything. No one has to prove they know more than the other or anything like that and any posting of personal information from here will be dealt with swiftly.

Be cool to each other and don't blow a mistake up into something more, that goes for both of you and anyone else that might have wanted to weigh in on the argument.

PS. The problems this site recently faced was not a vindictive attack, we were just one of many websites that had a security flaw exposed.

I retract my previous statements, requesting my Minecraft names be removed, as you put it in your words.

I apologize for mistakenly distributing such information of other users (and threatening to after my first response of the situation).

I apologize to tybaby64 and all friends for inconveniently taking the server down without notice.

I apologize for giving you a hard time, I was in no place to use said information as an reason to fuel an argument, and putting other's personal information, as you put it, public.

With respect to privacy and all else, only the region files in a zip for said Minecraft world is here --> http://retaliator.info/released/mcserver-dd-region-files-only.zip (the previous uploads have been removed from the web server).

Hey, at least on the bright side, it's probably pretty unlikey that anyone downloaded the previous link before it was deleted.  And the probability of them being an evil hacker is even less likely.  So let's not get our diapers in a twist, because the risk that anything bad happened is quite low.