LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

She was going to learn she is just a diaper baby (private)

graceissocute667

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brenda took Grace to Walmart and got her out of the car.

She put a caring hand on her shoulder and directed her to the store and in where she could look for her carseat.

"I would leave you in the car because I know you are embarrassed," Brenda told her.

They got to the car, finally, and Brenda smiled and set up the carseat for her niece.

"I don't mind getting it for you, honey, but I am concerned if you meet a friend your age, and they ask you about it.

Grace smiled big and said, "it won't embarrass me auntie. I love this car seat auntie. It's my favorite colors." She let her pants be taken off and sat in the carseat and then harness done up. She said, "this is comfy auntie." She actually ended up falling asleep on the way home being tired from the day they had.

Brenda got her out of the car and carried her into the house the way she was.

When she got her in the house, she put her down on the floor for a moment while she went to get some stuff together to clean her up.

Brenda changed her into some clean pajamas after cleaning her up and putting a diaper on her, then she put her on a blanket in the living room to sleep, so if she woke up, she wouldn't be all alone and thinking she had to stay in bed or something.

"What's wrong, baby?"

(Your wetting your pants a little too much... I mean, I wnat her to wet her pants, but I'd like a bit more time to pass between wetting and pooping herself.

(Okay I will slow down I promise)

Grace instantly cuddled into her auntie and said, "auntie I had a dream daddy was beating me again. It scared me." She was crying and shaking. She was very upset by it as her dad he he did it a lot and was afraid if she went back to him, he would do it again. She sat in her auntie lap crying into her chest.

Brenda got her cleaned up and changed into a clean diaper and her pants, and then took her back to the kitchen.

"Do you want something to eat, honey?" she asked her.