LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

She was going to learn she is just a diaper baby (private)

graceissocute667

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brenda came down, and she smiled.

"Ready to go?"

She figured her niece would have went to the bathroom on her own if she had to go, so didn't think to ask her if she had to go.

Grace lost control right then and there and started to cry. She held onto her aunties hand now crying because she was pooping and peeing her pants. She felt like a baby who couldn't control her bladder or bowels. She finished and stood there crying unable to move very upset with herself for doing that even though her auntie said it was okay

Grace listened to her auntie talk nodding her and there agreeingly. She let her auntie clean her up as she began to slowly calm down and realize it wasn't her fault. She said, "auntie I'm sorry I cried. I just didn't like it. I'm suppose to be a big girl. Not a baby who poops her pants." She was now down to a sniffle.

Brenda smiled and nodded.

"And I love you, and I love taking care of you."

She frowned when Grace said she would rather live with her than her parents though.

Grace let her auntie finish cleaning her off. She then frowned and said, "Okay auntie. Are we still going to the museum? Or are we not going anymore since I pooped my pants." She hoped her auntie said they were still going. She smiled when she said she would let her stay with her if her parents let her. She really wanted to. She said, "auntie can I tell you something?" She was worried her auntie would not like she was about to say.

Brenda frowned.

"I don't know think it has anything to do with you being naughty if they didn't let you use the bathroom, then there is only one thing that would eventually happen, sweetie.

Brenda smiled and took her down to get her coat and then she got her purse, keys, and coat, and walked the young girl out the door.

"Go get in the car," she said to Grace.

Brenda put the changing bag in the front seat next to her since her niece took the best place in the back seat for a girl of nine years old, and she got in.

She smiled back at her niece.

"Already?"

Then she started the car and they were off.

It took about tweny minutes to get to the Museum, but this was not just any museum.

Brenda smiled and took many pictures of her little niece enjoying herself.

After awhile, they had seen dinosaur exhibits where she was allowed to move thing around to learn, They had seen early inventions, and they had played in the archaeological dig.

It was going on one in the afternoon by then.

"Okay, it's about lunch time, and then we can get ice cream after lunch."

Brenda smiled and took her hand.

"Well, let's get you something to eat then."

She took the girl to the car, and helped her in.

Then she started to drive looking for a nice kid friendly restaurant.