LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Traveling to Ireland

I am going to be flying to Ireland in November for a group trip and just found out that we are limited to 1 bag and a carry on for the flight. Also at this time our lodgings are sort of sketchy and may change so I can

For me, a carry on bag is big enough to hold a week's worth of clothes. That would leave me a whole suitcase for diapers. I think you need to find out how big can each of those items be- the suitcase and the carry on.

Hey, packing your stuff into a bag should get you going for a week or so, but you shouldn't worry as there should be enough of local shops to get you going. Depending if you know where will you stay and for how long, you can also order online to your address like one day before your arrival, so you can get your package when you are there immediately, if not then you should easily manage in Ireland, when I was staying in UK for a few months I had totally no problem with finding products suiting me and I believe Ireland's market is pretty much big as well, so there should be plenty of shops for you to choose from. Have fun on your trip!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Another good thing to do is get some vacuum bags. They will compress everything down very nicely. Use it for your clothes and diapers to conserve the most space. I do this regularly.

Just be careful of being overweight on a bag with compressed things.

Depending on where you're going in Ireland it might be a good idea to look at using a virtual address service like DPD Parcel Wizard, then ordering things from nappiesrus.co.uk and having them delivered to a local pickup point.

It's probably the only way you're going to get ab diapers. Other than that, as suggested above, you should be able to get tena and a couple of other medical brands fairly easily from pharmacies.