LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roleplay anyone?

"Alright, let mommy get your bib out of her purse and I'll feed you your ice cream" she told Grace after she had bought the triple chocolate ice cream. She produced a bib that said baby on it and started trying to feed Grace. Some people starred as they walked by but Molly paid no attention.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Grace giggled from excitement. She then let the bib be tied on her and she smiled big. She took bites as her mommy fed them to her. She didn't even notice the people staring. She didn't care either. She had her mommy to protect her. She ate the ice cream getting it all over her face.

Molly smiled and said "Grace be careful, you're making a mess.". She told her as the bib was used to clean her face. She finished feeding Grace and said "come on, let's go home" as mommy stood at the table waiting for Grace.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Grace smiled as she played with her toys. She loved her toys. She chewed on her rattle as she shook it and made it rattle. She giggled as she did it not even noticing mommy coming out by her at all. She was to engaged in the toys. She hummed to herself as she played. It was a video worthy moment she was being so cute.