LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roleplay anyone?

Molly came over to her, "let me check your diaper then" she said as she reached down and patted the diaper finding it full. "Alright, let's get you changed, you've made a mess baby." She said as she picked her up and carried her to the changing table. "You're probably still just a bit tired, don't worry though, mommy has you." She told her about her legs even though Molly knew it was because of the tape.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Grace smiled at her mommy not even thinking her as auntie anymore just mommy. She snuggled into until she was laid down. She then laid still and let herself be changed. She didn't even care that she soaked her diaper where most teens would be upset. She loved her diapers.

"Awe, you're so sweet little one. I'm glad you're enjoying your diapers. I'll go and get your bottle but for now here is your paci dear." Molly said as she put it in Grace's mouth and put her down in the playpen while she went to get a bottle from the kitchen.

She came back and set the bottle on a nearby table and picked up Grace so they could sit in the rocking chair together. She gave Grace the bottle, "I love you too. You're going to stay with Mommy and you won't have to worry about boys or school or any of that because mommy will take care of everything."

On 8/31/2017 at 2:13 AM, graceissocute667 said:

Grace followed her into the kitchen. She sat down at the table. She looked really little next to the table. She began to eat all the cookies and crackers while she waited for her aunt to bring her the juice. They we're so good. She got crumbs all over herself.

"Yes you can sweetheart." Mommy said as she laid Grace on the changing table and got her a pink diaper cover and one of her new short dresses. She changed Grace into her new clothes and helped her into her socks and shoes. "Are you ready Grace?" She asked

Mommy lead the way to the car and lifted Grace into the car seat that was now her's. She drove them to a nearby park and helped Grace out of the car.

"Stay where I can see you honey, go have fun" she told Grace as she went to sit on a bench near some other parents.

Molly heard the outburst of cries and quickly went to Grace.

"What happened baby girl? Are you alright? Let mommy see" she said as she knelt down closer. She knew the diaper needed to be changed

"Come on let's go to the car and get you in a new diaper and mommy will kiss your boo boo and make it all better. Then you can go play some more." She said as she carried her to the back seat of the car and got the supplies ready

Molly heard the outburst of cries and quickly went to Grace.

"What happened baby girl? Are you alright? Let mommy see" she said as she knelt down closer. She knew the diaper needed to be changed

"Come on let's go to the car and get you in a new diaper and mommy will kiss your boo boo and make it all better. Then you can go play some more." She said as she carried her to the back seat of the car and got the supplies ready

"We'll get you all set again dear" she said as she changed Grace and addressed the injury. When she was satisfied everything was good she kissed Grace on the forehead and helped her out of the car. "Do you want to go play again?" She asked