LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roleplay anyone?

I am new here. I am looking to do a roleplay where I am a 16 year old girl who goes to her aunts house for the summer. Her Aunt has never had a baby and wants one. So she decided to turn me into her little baby. She has a nursery for me ready with a crib, changing table, diapers, baby clothes in her size, a car seat, a playpen, and a high chair. Everything a real baby would need.

Grace's Aunt Molly had wanted kids for a while now but had never been able to have her own. Grace was so small though that when they were together some people thought she was Molly's daughter.

This got Molly thinking and she decided that she would turn Grace into her little baby while she had her for the summer. She had gone out and bought a crib, a playpen, a high chair and had even called her sister to ask for Grace's waist and hip sizes so she could buy baby clothes and diapers in the correct sizes.

She went to the door when Grace knocked, "Oh come in sweetheart! Auntie is so excited to see you!" She said with a big smile.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Molly hugged Grace as she came into the house, "me too dear. It's going to be a fun time" she said as she helped with the bags. Molly looked over at the playpen and simply said, "not yet, but soon" so as to not give anything away.

"Are you thirsty Grace, I know it's a bit of a drive from your house" she said.

(Ya that sounds good, I can do that)

Grace smiled and said, "yay I love babies. I can't wait to meet the little one." She looked around some more sitting down her suitcases and said, "yes auntie I am very thirsty and a little bit hungry." She smiled as she looked around excited to be with her aunt more then anything not expecting what was coming at all.

Molly nodded and said, "follow me into the kitchen then and we'll get you all set" as she lead the way. She grabbed some cookies and crackers from a shelf and put them on a plate for Grace. "Here you go, start on these and I'll get your drink" she said. She crossed the room and got a glass and some juice. While Grace was busy eating she crushed up a couple of pills and mixed them into the juice. These would help Grace need to pee and since Auntie had already locked the door to the bathroom it wouldn't be long before Molly got what she wanted.

"Here is your juice dear"she said sweetly as she set it next to the plate and waited

Grace followed her into the kitchen. She sat down at the table. She looked really little next to the table. She began to eat all the cookies and crackers while she waited for her aunt to bring her the juice. They we're so good. She got crumbs all over herself.

Auntie Molly smiled as she watched Grace eat and drink. She stalled at the question by first getting up and finding a napkin for Grace's face. She wiped off some of the crumbs, "oh goodness, you've gone and made a mess baby. Well the downstairs bathroom is broken right now honey so you'd have to go all the way up to mine" she told her, knowing Grace wouldn't make it all the way upstairs before she wet herself.

Grace heard her aunt say that and got even more desperate. She said, " ok auntie. She slowly got up and then ran towards the stairs. She tried so hard to get up them in time butt she just couldn't. She hit the top stair acne became so desperate that she began to cry. She wanted to make it. She made it two more step and then lost the battle. She began to cry. She hadn't wet herself since she was 6. Now she is 16 and just wet her pants like a baby

Molly heard her crying and quickly went to the stairs to be sure she was ok. She approached Grace and said, "Come here sweetheart, it's alright. It was just an accident. Come downstairs with Auntie and we'll get you out of those wet panties" she said as she held her by the shoulder and guided her down the steps.

Molly decided that how Grace reacted would determine what she did next.

Molly could tell that the experience had shaken Grace a bit. "You're right, and good big girls don't wear these little skirts that flash their panties and butt at everyone either" Auntie said as they entered the nursery.

"Take off those wet panties honey while I get some things for you" she told her as she went to get some wipes and a diaper.

She came back and asked, "are you a big girl or a little diaper girl Grace?"

Grace was in awe when she saw the nursery. She stood there not knowing what to do. She then saw her aunt get a diaper. She blushed. She looked down tearing up again unsure what to think of herself. She said, "I don't know auntie. I want to be a big girl but I think you're right." She frowned not wanting to be a baby but ahe didn't fight it because she was the one who wet herself. She deserved it. She Decided to take her panties off like aunt said and get what she thinks she deserves.

Auntie put the diaper down nearby and helped Grace undress completely. She moved her bra and panties out of the way and lead her to the changing table. "Little girls don't wear those, they wear diapers. You'll get them back when you can prove to me you are a big girl." She said as she easily lifted Grace on to the changing table.

"Until then you will do what Auntie asks you to do and you will follow my rules while you are here. You're going to be a good girl for Auntie" she said as she cleaned Grace with the wipes and powdered her butt. She slid the diaper in place, it was a big plastic backed one with little characters all over it, and taped it on nice and snug for her. She paused as she debated about clothes. She then grabbed a purple onesie that she had bought in Grace's size and put it on her. The diaper made it bulky but this didn't bother Molly.

Grace kind of smiled at the feeling of the diaper. It was super soft. She laid still the whole time while her auntie got her dressed. She said, "auntie can I call you mommy while I'm here? That way you can feel like a mommy?" She hoped she would say yes.

She liked the onesie her auntie put on her. She said, "I'll be good auntie I promise. I love you. Auntie I wish I lived with you. Mom and dad never pay attention to me anymore it's why I act how I act. I was just trying to get their attention . "

Molly looked at her and said, "You will call me mommy then when you are here. I would have put you over my knee and spanked you until your ass glowed red if you had tried to dress like that. If you're naughty you will be spanked while you're here, understand?" She said as she picked Grace up and held her

• Like 1

Grace nodded and said, "okay mommy. I love you." She quickly cuddled into her aunt and began to suck her thumb kind of enjoying this. She smiled and said, "what are we gonna do now Mommy?" She looked up at her excited on what they are gonna do next. She ended up yawning though.

"I love you too" she replied. She walked Grace over to her playpen now. "I thought it'd be a good time for you to check out your toys for a little while and play with them..." Notices the yawn, "or do you need a nap first honey?" She asked

Molly came in from the other room and found Grace cuddling a bear and looking sleepy. She came over and picked her up, letting her keep the bear. She laid Grace in her crib and pulled up a blanket. "I'm going to put on some soft music for you too to help you sleep" she told Grace as she turned on a sound system in the room that would start with music and then transition to hypnosis so that Grace would start to act more like a toddler the more she listened.

Molly smiled as she said, "sleep well"