LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Felt Like a Real Toddler Failing to use the Potty

So I decided to take a laxative while being diapered (been diapered since the night of). I previously had a nice breakfast around 5 hours prior of doing the laxative. When I took it, I didn't really feel much and went back to playing video games, but sure enough did the pressure start making me do a potty dance unintentionally. Just like how a kid holds their behind or front-area when they have to go, I did the same thing without actually realizing it. I finally couldn't take the pressure and let it all out in my lavender diapers and omg did I feel like a toddler failing potty training. I loved the feeling so much I took a nap with it on while sleeping with my stuffed animals. When I woke up, it spread all in my soiled diaper. After changing into a fresh one did I go back to playing around.

Yeah I love it when the pressure builds so much that you just know that even if you decided to try and make it to the potty that you just physically wouldn't make no matter what.

Kind of the same feeling I used to get when playing outside as a kid and holding on way to long, then rushing home to go potty but realising that you're just not gonna make it as you're not even close to home and next thing you know, you've filled your undies.

That is an awesome feeling. I like to take an enema, usually a quart and diaper up. Then I'll go lay in bed for a while. I'll roll side to side, both to ease the pressure and to let the enema work it's way in as far as it can.

When the pressure builds to the point where I can barely hold it any longer, I'll get up and walk around the house, doing chores or whatever. I'll try to hold it, but I can't. A little bit leaks out, then a little bit more, and some more. Going down the steps to the basement really seems to let it come out into my diaper.

Sooner or later, I give in and let it all go into my diaper.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I agree. For me, I love knowing I'm doing something I'm too old to do but ignoring the feeling and deciding to go potty in my pants anyway. Pooing my pants in cloth diapers makes feel the most like a toddler.

• 4 weeks later...