LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Surprise while taking out trash

Js056

I live in a larger apartment complex in New Orleans. While taking out the trash yesterday as I went to throw the trash in the dumpster I see 4 a mix of 4 ABU diapers laying on top of the

There's someone in my apartment complex that is incontinence. I usually see a couple trash bags a week filled with used diapers in the dumpster. I also saw a car parked that had a bag of attends in the front seat parked here too. It probably belonged to the same person.

Omg. I'd had something *kinda* similar happen to me.. though it was, I'd ordered two bottles from aww so cute, and they'd arrived.. but then the next week.. I step outside MY apartment door, and there were two more of the exact same bottle, sitting by my door, without being in any shipping box. Still have NO idea wtf

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Which, I mean, it's the thought that, they were placed by my door, by someone that knew, somehow (?) That these were mine? I still don't know wthwtf.. but I'd fantasized that it was a "mommy" that knew what I'd ordered somehow (? Mind still blown) and thought I should have more :-S

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Might sound a little weird but I always pay extra attention when I throw stuff away in public trash bins just on the off chance I might see some ABDL type diapers in there.

I've seen a few medical type pull ups...but no AB diapers as of yet.

No nothing as close as you described, but I am absolutely positive there is another DL living in the same city as I do. Our city has some 45000 souls. And secondly there is an adult baby living in a neighboring city some 3 miles from me. I found it out on a Dutch forum, never bothered to find out who they are much too close to home.

Some people that are incontinent and not abdl do buy abdl diapers.

I know of at least two and one even buys the printed abdl diapers.

They both buy abdl diapers just because they are the most absorbent adult diapers on the market

1 hour ago, anned said:

Some people that are incontinent and not abdl do buy abdl diapers.

I know of at least two and one even buys the printed abdl diapers.

They both buy abdl diapers just because they are the most absorbent adult diapers on the market

But wouldn't it get awfully expensive to be wearing ABDL diapers on a regular basis, especially for people who need to wear 24/7

8 hours ago, dlnoir said:

No nothing as close as you described, but I am absolutely positive there is another DL living in the same city as I do. Our city has some 45000 souls. And secondly there is an adult baby living in a neighboring city some 3 miles from me. I found it out on a Dutch forum, never bothered to find out who they are much too close to home.

6 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

But wouldn't it get awfully expensive to be wearing ABDL diapers on a regular basis, especially for people who need to wear 24/7

On 9/6/2017 at 8:22 AM, drynot said:

All bets would be off if you were bowel incontinent I would think....

No, even with bowel incontinence a higher priced quality diaper is still better spent money, I used to use cheap price diapers and would burn through 8 to 10 diapers a day changing my diaper every couple hours, with the