LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby diaper for use as soaker

Hello

ill tell you a little about myself before I ask my question. I'm totally incontinenent of urine (can't control it at all now) and I have some poo accidents. I have a poo accident if I hold it too long but my poo accidents becoming more frequent and I mess more than I did. I cannot afford good diapers so I've been buying drugstore diapers and putting a baby diaper inside for extra protection and to extend my diaper life. I've been buying different types of baby diapers trying to stay in size 6.

What is the best baby diaper that isn't expensive thst I can use as a soaker?

thanks

ryan

The one that holds the most in my opinion is costco, brand nighttime, size 4-5, as you go up in size I think they hold less, maybe its because they are expected to have more control y then. also pampers swaddles size 4 is really good

I have found that 4-5 is better than 6, for some reason it seams to hold more, especially the costco

I don't know for sure if they are best price, you can always catch a sale and maybe get better price, Costco has them on sale sometimes. But I am wandering it the costco Huggies are made different, I had read somewhere that they were made especially for them. I think I had some from another store and they didn't hold as much. But I guess that will be a test I need to do.

12 hours ago, dlforever said:

I don't know for sure if they are best price, you can always catch a sale and maybe get better price, Costco has them on sale sometimes. But I am wandering it the costco Huggies are made different, I had read somewhere that they were made especially for them. I think I had some from another store and they didn't hold as much. But I guess that will be a test I need to do.

Oh ok. But are huggies the best for the job? Size 5?