LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers > PC parts

Dubious

indeed, my apt is essentially 1 room with a separated, very small bathroom (Toilet w/small cupboard above it and a shower stall), a small loft over the bathroom serves as my bedroom, a mini fridge and microwave are my only apliances and a sink.. all in the same room. On a good note, as a gamer I only have to scoot my chair back a few feet to the fridge or cupboards for snacks and beverages, but its very cramped here.

3 minutes ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

indeed, my apt is essentially 1 room with a separated, very small bathroom (Toilet w/small cupboard above it and a shower stall), a small loft over the bathroom serves as my bedroom, a mini fridge and microwave are my only apliances and a sink.. all in the same room. On a good note, as a gamer I only have to scoot my chair back a few feet to the fridge or cupboards for snacks and beverages, but its very cramped here.

2 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

Wow, I hope your landlord isn't charging you too much for that space.

980/mo.. includes utilities and very basic internet 30mbps, mind this is Seattle, so everything here is expensive, average full size apt is 1600-2200/mo, so this is cheap in comparison.

3 minutes ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

980/mo.. includes utilities and very basic internet 30mbps, mind this is Seattle, so everything here is expensive, average full size apt is 1600-2200/mo, so this is cheap in comparison.

Wow!

Good size stash. Sadly I have to keep my stash small as I have limited space (Micro Studio Apt), My apt is only about 15sq ft.

I'm pretty sure you either dropped a 0 and it's 150 sq ft or your units are wrong and it's 15 sq meters. A twin mattress is almost 20sqft.
9 hours ago, technologic said:

I'm pretty sure you either dropped a 0 and it's 150 sq ft or your units are wrong and it's 15 sq meters. A twin mattress is almost 20sqft.

Well, whatever 15' from wall to wall is, its about the size of a very small bedroom, or decent sized walk in closet, take your pick.

11 hours ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

Well, whatever 15' from wall to wall is, its about the size of a very small bedroom, or decent sized walk in closet, take your pick.

15ft x15ft = 225 square feet for future reference, 15sq ft doesnt seem big

Just as well I never went into carpentry then eh? Never quite understood how Sq feet worked. More of a painter, though I suppose I'd need to know the same measurements. I usually just eyeball stuff and guesstimate. I just look and judge how