LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have an interview for a new job Friday

1 hour ago, tyrantblade3500 said:

Well, unfortunately i got passed over this time; but im going to keep trying by calling every now and them to see if any positions have become available.

Well that's a shame.

$4 USD last year? God, how is that even possible, that shouldn't be allowed in the states in any case! Stakes like that should be prohibited, it's way below the minimum wage. I agree also that wages differ a lot depending on the state you are working with, but still it's not even funny to work for $4 USD, jesus. People earn more in third world countries pretty often, where cost of living is at least twice lower. I had times when I was in college and worked as an waiter, mailman etc and was pretty much heavily underpaid but it's nothing compared to the stakes some of

4 hours ago, John73 said:

$4 USD last year? God, how is that even possible, that shouldn't be allowed in the states in any case! Stakes like that should be prohibited, it's way below the minimum wage. I agree also that wages differ a lot depending on the state you are working with, but still it's not even funny to work for $4 USD, jesus. People earn more in third world countries pretty often, where cost of living is at least twice lower. I had times when I was in college and worked as an waiter, mailman etc and was pretty much heavily underpaid but it's nothing compared to the stakes some of

Servers here in SC do not make the US minimum wage. Their tips, which are supposed to be handed over to the employer, are supposed to make up the difference and anything past minimum wage is returned to them. If they do not get enough tips to reach minimum, the employer is supposed to make up the difference which meets the minimum wage law reqyurements. The 'holes' in this system are plenty but it's better than before when servers got paid a piddling wage and nothing more. As bad as it sees, a good server in good restaurants can make good money, though most don't ever reach this level.

When an employer's costs rise the prices of their product will follow thus cancelling out any benefit from the raised wages. If the raised wages are local and not universal and the employer can run their business elsewhere, the chances are that the employer will move to a location where their costs are lower thus hurting that local economy more than helping it. I learned long ago that you can't count on future raises, so get your money up front when you hire on. Minimum wage jobs are meant to be a starting point to go into a career that usually lies elsewhere. You have to work your butt off or sometimes even relocate to get ahead from that point.That.s how the game works and no it isn't easy or enjoyable- jest necessary if you want real success!

Bettypooh